Miami preview & game thread

5 Likes

The UVA -15 opening line was a joke LOL. No idea what it is now, but I dont see a double digit win. Which means we win by 30

4 Likes

Just looked. Espn says -15

2 Likes

I wouldn’t be shocked if this game was close but -15 isn’t absurd. This Miami team may be more checked out than we are and if the threes fall it could get ugly fast

1 Like

-15 is gimmie money. I hate to say that, but sometimes you gotta make a business decision.

3 Likes

Isn’t Miami down to 6 players? T-rank has us as a 13.6 point favorite. And Maimi played Saturday and we didn’t. And they have to travel to us. And it’s Senior Night. And UVA is shooting below their season percentages lately which typically suggests a breakout game is coming. Idk 15 makes a ton of sense if you look at the game from a gambling perspective rather than as a Hoo.

1 Like

They’re an absolute Mash unit

2 Likes

Miami is injury/COVID/Talent riddled. I’ll give you that. 15 is a number that honestly catches my eye for any Virginia game, given the style of play, but especially with the current streak, this roster etc.

2 Likes

Will I be disappointed if we don’t cover? Yes. Will I be surprised if we don’t? Sadly no.

2 Likes

Vegas didn’t get built by handing out gimme money. I agree that 15 points seems like a lot but if a bet looks too easy, I’ve learned to run away from it.

3 Likes

Odds of seeing some new lineups? Obviously we’re not gonna see the twin towers look that popped up against NC State, but I’d like to see McKoy more. And Woldy at the 2

2 Likes

Start Woldetensae and have Reece come of the bench!!!

1 Like

Austin Katstra plays 10 minutes in senior night start

5 Likes

We’re for sure seeing the same starting lineup

1 Like

Miami beat Duke and lost to Va Tech in OT
only lost at Clemson by 8
also beat Louisville by 6
lost to Va tech by 2 at Tech
lost to Clemson by 1 and UNC by 2
beat NC State at State

Miami lost by 27 to Georgia Tech at home
Lost by 10 and 14 to Notre Dame
Lost by 12 to Wake Forest
Lost by 26 at Syracuse
Lost by 24 at Boston College

We should kick the crap out of them. If there was ever a get right game to have, it’s this one

3 Likes

That’s generally a good line of thought. Winning in Vegas is all about volume and timing.

1 Like

So you are saying UVA belongs in the group of crappy teams and not the group of better teams? Your comment says you believe UVA is a crappy team because that’s who Miami plays crappy against.

Let me make an addition.

Lost to FSU by 22 and 17

Syracuse isn’t crappy. Neither is Georgia Tech. Also lost by 15 to Pitt before the wheels fell off of Pitt.

3 Likes

I think we can assume Woldo will start since it’s senior night.

2 Likes