Michigan Game Thread

Dickinson maybe. Think i was confusing the last name with Noah Dickerson who was at Washington.

2 Likes

Yikes. Click on the 3 dots and pick the trash can.

1 Like

Help

1 Like

I did. Cant delete ha

1 Like

Was it a dick joke? Cause i had several

1 Like

Dick joke gone way wrong considering the rest of his last name

Speaking of

13 Likes

Fresh retiring from message board posting after that one hahha

2 Likes

Quick subject change is Moby Dick an one and done. I like his game a lot

Edit: dang it I meant Grady not Moby

2 Likes

Have any of the Ivy transfers worked out?

Feels like every year they are at the top of the portal wish lists, but can only think of that big at ND last year being somewhat successful.

I was going to ask the same thing if we tried to recruit Hunter. Didnā€™t realize he is from Alexandria.

1 Like

The way I understood it is we were not interested. Someone else here will know better

Interesting, um, POV.

No joke there was a dude at my first company out of college named Richard Hunter. And yes, he went by the nickname for Richard youā€™re thinking of.

1 Like

Bro, I fully respect anyone that owns that shit. Like my boy from UVa, Jack Offney, dude was the coolest and proly still is

3 Likes

Mike Smith at Michigan two years ago was very solid

When introducing the game plan I hope all Tony does is say ā€œweā€™re gonna run PnR with Dickensonā€ and then plays this video

1 Like

Iā€™m back from vacation and ready for Michigan.

GO HOOS!

7 Likes

I donā€™t believe we recuited Dickinson. I can remember that year and thinking that we should recruit him but nothing ever happened.

Edit: Iā€™m getting old and my memory could be incorrect. Im sure HGN would know

1 Like