Mobile Problems Fixed

Haven’t been able to login on mobile all day at all (Android / Chrome). Getting the 429 Too Many Requests error or it just sits there. On PC now for a short time, logged in with no issues.

1 Like

Deploying a fix to resolve this in the next 1 hour.

7 Likes

An update has been rolled out and I hope it fixes the issues. I am actively observing the system stability and logs for the relevant errors and noticing a significant drop in the 429 errors. Please try again and let me know by replying to this topic if you are still experiencing the 429 or “being edited in another window” messages anywhere.

8 Likes

Still on the slow side, but no other errors as of yet. Thanks!

2 Likes

So I just noticed the issue again. It needs further investigating. I’ll be back.

3 Likes

Found a reliable fix for the 429 issue which I believe should also fix the other issue with draft being edited messages.

It should be live in the next hour.

8 Likes

Appreciate the diligence

4 Likes

And we should be back online without the stupid 429 anymore.
I’ll be on the lookout for any further reports but it is highly unlikely with the fixes in place for the site to trigger that error unless except in extreme load.

report in this topic if you’re still experiencing the issue.

10 Likes

Thanks @itsbhanusharma. Gameday tomorrow, should be a good test of how it holds up to traffic.

6 Likes

It should hold up just fine. However, if it struggles, we have mitigations in place to scale the system better. lemme know if there are any issues loading the site.

6 Likes

Im gonna test it tomorrow

1 Like

@HoozGotNext I hope it’s going good so far? Lemmeknow if you guys experience any issues tonight.

7 Likes

Everything has been good as far as I’ve noticed. It was smooth during the game yesterday when I assume traffic was up. Appreciate your work @itsbhanusharma

9 Likes

Agreed everything has looked and felt good yesterday and today. Appreciate the hard work

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 39 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.