Morsell / McKoy Transfer Decision Discussion

13 Likes

No shots from Igor shown. Irrational hype train is in danger!

3 Likes

Nah that’s intentional. Can’t let other schools see agent I in action. Which makes me concerned about the Blue white game being streamed.

3 Likes

Zero chance it gets streamed

1 Like

Unimportant questions and observations from the practice video:

1. What are these things? Saw Armaan wearing one too. Seems interesting:

1. I get a kick out of this very non-modern/non-technological piece of equipment with a face:

1. Zay on the green team! Man, it’s got to be hard for the young guys going up against him:

8 Likes

Zay on the green team caught my eye, too. Newly allowed this year (GAs hopping into practice)

4 Likes

I am firmly against those bands on Reeces hands and arms. No clue what that is

Whatever it is, looks like a lot of the guys are using them. Armaan’s got one on at the beginning of the vid, and in that Reece still frame, it also looks like whoever is shooting behind him has one on too (although hard to be certain):

Be glad UVA only gives practice dummies a face. At UNC they get degrees.

22 Likes

assume I am wrong but seems like a crutch of sorts. opposite of muscle memory

Yup, something like this:

3 Likes

One observation from the video is that those navy practice shorts with the double orange lines are dope.

1 Like

Shew. I read that too quick…it’s strap off

2 Likes

no comment

3 Likes

Put a commercial for that on late night TV with Fred McGriff vouching for it, Tom Emanski style? They couldn’t keep em on the shelves.

3 Likes

Which makes the whole Gaudio/Mack situation even sadder.

1 Like

First time watching the video this am.

Some slow mo observations:

Assume its 3v3 but notice Igor guarding Jayden at one clip then Taine in another
Armaan seems to steal the ball at will several times
Papi is slim, hope that has improved footwork/quickness
26 sec - Armaan driving on Jayden and Papi and finishing - yes please
35 secs - oooh that move Reece puts on Chase
41 secs - who is that guarding Jayden? Project 47?
45 sec - Carson from deep over Reece

3 Likes

Would be a much improved game short.

Don’t know if I’m seeing things here, but Kodys shot looked retooled in the video. Seemed to keep the ball high and immediately go up for the release, instead of dropping it down to his midsection as we’ve seen in the past. Would be great news if he has worked on/improved his outside shot mechanics

10 Likes

His shot still has that tricky rotation it looks like. But he looks like he belongs now not like hes a HS junior

Taine looks very comfortable moving around. Real player

6 Likes