NBA Offseason 2020

Hoos getting paid. Joey Hoops and Malcom have big deals in back to back yrs

7 Likes

Figured I’d just throw this up here:

Hope y’all can understand my recent wanting for Joe to resign with Brooklyn lol. But psyched to be writing about the Nets too now.

19 Likes

Glad to see Joe get the BAG!

2 Likes

Atlanta Hawks making some movies. Nabbed Gallinari and looks like they will be nabbing Bogdanovic too. Still chatter that they want to try to Hayward as well (which would probably be either Hunter or reddish + Capela or the rookie big they just drafted as trading pieces). Looks like Hayward is also eyeing Indiana and Celtics would probably get Myles Turner (which is good cause all myles does is shoot threes and Indiana is better with Sabonis at the 5.)

2 Likes

Atlanta’s strategy does kind of confuse me. Feels like they’re kind of throwing everything at the wall and just hoping somebody sticks lol

4 Likes

Yeah they are making the moves of a “win now” team for a program set up with young talent that needs to develop over time.

5 Likes

Way to go Zach! Congrats!

4 Likes

Congrats to you as well! Big Hoo night all around.

2 Likes

I’m really fired up for AG. I didn’t expect that at all.

10 Likes

Joe Zach
:handshake:
Getting the bag

2 Likes

Here I am all pumped to expand out and cover an NBA team and first assignment I get is to write ‘The Ultimate Guide to Joe Harris’. Lol gotta love it

14 Likes

Congrats Zach, Happy for you but something tells me there is bigger things to come

5 Likes

Congratulations man. Well deserved

3 Likes

The Hawks are a move away from becoming a dumpster fire. They are definitely in win now mode. The moves they have made so far will give them the 8th seed for the next 3 yrs.

Im not sure what happens to Hunter now they have a group of forwards all the same yet slightly different somwthing has to give.

3 Likes

Yeah, I tend to agree. If you sign Capela and are going to sign Gallinari, I would have thought the draft should have been Devin Vassel to add some defensive chops to the backcourt to make up for Trey Young’s deficiencies.

Congrats to Joe and Anthony!

Has Sam Presti absolutely lost his mind? More draft picks??? I’m having trouble trusting the process on this one.

3 Likes

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EnU_uvqXYAIxoM4?format=jpg&name=900x900

1 Like

Appears that the Pacers weren’t willing to give Boston what they wanted. Sounded like Turner was on the table but Boston also wanted TJ Warren and/or Aaron Holiday but the Pacers weren’t willing to giver those guys up.

1 Like

Can’t much blame Indiana. I wouldn’t give up Warren either.

2 Likes

Small Market teams need to pay a lot to get free agents unfortunately. However $120 million for Gordon Hayward…uhhhhhh

6 Likes

That Hayward deal is awful. Good on him for opting out and getting paid. But 120 for a guy who hasnt played more than 60 games in 3 years… insane.

7 Likes