NBA Offseason 2020

Guess daddy is probably happy now lol

2 Likes

Hawks really think they’re contenders huh

2 Likes

Only one reason to sign playoff Rondo

2 Likes

They’re just in a weird situation. Had cap room for days but this free agency class is relatively unspectacular. Bunch of good contributors they could/have acquire(d) but no home run hitters that would change the dynamic

2 Likes

How in the world can anyone say that Gordan Heyward is worth MORE than Joe Harris?? Especially 45M more??

2 Likes

The NBA

2 Likes

There we go. Great landing spot for him.

24 Likes

4 year $72 million. Wonder where that leaves Hunter, Reddish, and Huerter especially with Gallinari and John Collins who can play the 4 and Capella, Fernando, and the 6th pick who are all centers.

Of course it looks like the Pacers are also going to offer Bogdanovic something as well so we’ll see.

1 Like

Who are the big free agents next off-season?

1 Like

Giannis, Oladipo, then Lebron, Kawhi, and PG all have player options I believe

3 Likes

21 is loaded

The hawks are playing with fire now. Someone is going to have to move

Lowry, Drummond and Gobert will get paid probably. Probably overpays but can’t see them staying where they are at.

1 Like

Check out #99

10 Likes

I think Collins ends up as the odd man out. He wants that max extension and it seems like the Hawks don’t want to pay that much.

3 Likes

I think so too, but the last few years made it seem like he was a vital piece of the Atlanta Hawks culture and great locker room presence. He is a good player, but a traditional rim protector who can play the pick and roll with Trae is obviously the better fit, and Hunter is such a better fit at the 4 where he can take advantages of bigs with his handles and guards with his post moves in iso.

3 Likes
7 Likes

https://twitter.com/FredKatz/status/1333519038325157889?s=19

3 Likes

Ah yea non guaranteed second yr… that changes things to a certain degree. Makes him cut-able for them

2 Likes

Makes sense from a financial standpoint for the Zards. There’s a lot of meat on their roster in the front court. It will be interesting to see what he brings to the table. Has anybody watched much of him in Russia noticed any developments in his game?

1 Like
9 Likes