NBA Season '20-'21

Ah the look on Ty’s face is priceless

4 Likes

Thought this was pretty cool, breaking down the different looks from 3

5 Likes
5 Likes

This is awesome for Mamadi to get this recognition.

I would love for Mamadi to have atleast *one 30 point game. I think that once you hit 30 points people begin to realize “Oh he’s got more touch than I thought…” “Let me look closer at *How he isscoring these points” “ He must be more complete than I originally thought” etc. etc.

1 Like

NBA has guys who score. They arent looking at G League for that. However they do look at how he is doing it and completeness of his game and filling specific voids and needs

5 Likes

Yeah I get that. I neglected to say that him getting 8-10 rebounds on average and 2 blocks per game shows his completeness… But if he’s able to do that and get a 30 game it shows his potential to NBA teams that may worry about putting someone out there that does all of
The dirty work but can ALSO score.

1 Like

yea man. wasnt trying to debunk the 30 point thing at all cause he is doing things all around for sure.

3 Likes

Mamadi has to show that he won’t be a negative on offense and defenses can’t just ignore him. If he does that he’ll fill a role as someone’s small ball center based on his defense alone.

3 Likes

Yeah his defense with blocks and rebounding has been- well Mama-D like. Honestly him playing at UVA, in the ACC, in front of the bright lights winning championships etc., He really is outclassing his competition in most of his games.

2 Likes

Nailed it. Show he can be a threat on offense when called on and be a ball of energy on D. That’s the role he’ll be asked to serve in the league to start

1 Like

By the way Malcolm is on ESPN doing the damn thang!

3 Likes

Fun to watch him play this well in the Association, brings back some good memories to offset a tough loss

3 Likes
16 Likes

My man that’s what I like to hear.

2 Likes

Mamadi with another casual 21 and 10. Highlights in this thread.

5 Likes

Wait Ty played for OKC today and went for 9 pts and 7 assists (to 1 TO) shooting 4-7. What a nice debut!

8 Likes

Watched the game live, he played super well. Looked like he already had a feel for his teammates which is crazy considering this was his first game. Biggest thing was just how many small winning plays he makes. He’s usually the slowest player on the court by a good margin but he has the craft to get to his spots, get a hand on balls, make the right pass, etc. He also rebounded the ball pretty well today. I think he’s gonna be in the league for a long time.

11 Likes

That’s awesome. I didn’t even think to check the lineup because I didn’t think he’d get to play being called up so soon. Glad to see him thrive in his debut.

2 Likes
1 Like

And the halftime wardrobe change thankfully.

Ty doin it

4 Likes