NBA Season '20-'21

Ah the look on Ty’s face is priceless

4 Likes

Thought this was pretty cool, breaking down the different looks from 3

5 Likes
5 Likes

This is awesome for Mamadi to get this recognition.

I would love for Mamadi to have atleast *one 30 point game. I think that once you hit 30 points people begin to realize “Oh he’s got more touch than I thought…” “Let me look closer at *How he isscoring these points” “ He must be more complete than I originally thought” etc. etc.

1 Like

NBA has guys who score. They arent looking at G League for that. However they do look at how he is doing it and completeness of his game and filling specific voids and needs

4 Likes

Yeah I get that. I neglected to say that him getting 8-10 rebounds on average and 2 blocks per game shows his completeness… But if he’s able to do that and get a 30 game it shows his potential to NBA teams that may worry about putting someone out there that does all of
The dirty work but can ALSO score.

1 Like

yea man. wasnt trying to debunk the 30 point thing at all cause he is doing things all around for sure.

3 Likes

Mamadi has to show that he won’t be a negative on offense and defenses can’t just ignore him. If he does that he’ll fill a role as someone’s small ball center based on his defense alone.

3 Likes

Yeah his defense with blocks and rebounding has been- well Mama-D like. Honestly him playing at UVA, in the ACC, in front of the bright lights winning championships etc., He really is outclassing his competition in most of his games.

2 Likes

Nailed it. Show he can be a threat on offense when called on and be a ball of energy on D. That’s the role he’ll be asked to serve in the league to start

1 Like

By the way Malcolm is on ESPN doing the damn thang!

3 Likes

Fun to watch him play this well in the Association, brings back some good memories to offset a tough loss

3 Likes