NBA Season '20-'21

Yup, here you go: Reddit - Dive into anything

2 Likes

Awesome thanks!

1 Like

I’ll admit Mamadi has surprised me. I thought he could play at the next level but not numbers like this.

5 Likes

I’ve been surprised but not that much.You could see how much he grew in his last 2 years here. I was shocked that he didn’t get drafted but I knew he would make some teams regret it. I am surprised with how fast he has adjusted to this level. If his handle improves and outside shot becomes consistent he has a great future

2 Likes

Joe Harris Television about to begin on ESPN. They’re playing the Clippers.

3 Likes

Best game of KG’s young NBA career. 9 points in 9 minutes. 4 of 5 from the field, 1 of 2 from 3.

11 Likes

Full Mamadi highlights!

https://twitter.com/bucks/status/1363582580323454976?s=21

6 Likes

Ty with 16 points and 3 assists in early G-League action today. Certainly seems to be getting back into rhythm after the ankle injury.

6 Likes

Saw he played 27 mins and went 3-8 from deep. That’s’ good progress. Happy for him

5 Likes
8 Likes

Ty to Poku to Brown

http://www.espn.com/video/clip/_/id/30945741

I hate to say this, but isn’t the reason that second pass is so impressive because Ty’s first pass was off the mark? Nevertheless, glad he had a solid game!

3 Likes

KG highlights from last night. Was matched up against Bryn Forbes most of his minutes and more than held his own on both sides of the ball. Finishing at the rim has been a bit of a struggle, even in the G-League last year, so this progress is great to see.

10 Likes

Interesting that one corner is his best shot and the other is his worst. Wonder if that’s the same for most shooters (I don’t have time to look up the stats).

2 Likes

I am over the Kings social media teams lazy Guy puns

4 Likes

If you have to emphasize the pun it is likely not a good pun

3 Likes

Well said

Once or twice a year I’ll watch through all of the condensed games from the 2018-19 season and the sheer volume of Jack Salt puns that they left in the videos always gets pretty annoying by the end

2 Likes

They’re all better than Ty’s NBA nickname though…

Ty Jerome couldn’t believe his nickname was Milk 😂

(🎥 via @NBATV) pic.twitter.com/F8IubVYmGb

— Def Pen Hoops (@DefPenHoops) August 21, 2019
6 Likes

Ty is a funny dude

3 Likes