NBA Season '20-'21

#HOOSINTHENBA

7 Likes

AG scored his first points, a three pointer from the top of the key.

10 Likes
5 Likes

Great for Gil. Too bad the Wizards are currently hot garbage

1 Like

“currently” = “have historically been”

And yes I enjoyed the brief agent zero time as I did the RG3 rookie year for the other team from Washington.

Couldn’t be happier for Gill though.

1 Like

Hawks vs Nets at the 7:30. Runs a little into the end of our game but a fun follow up watch.

3 Likes

All true points. Agent 0 Hibachi is still my favorite time as a Zards fan

2 Likes

Joe and Hunter guarding eachother to begin the 2nd half.

5 Likes

I saw Joey Buckets guarding Dre (#12 on #12!), but I also saw Dre guarding Kyrie Irving on multiple defensive sets. Heckuva an assignment!

4 Likes

Hunter and Harris playing against each other again tonight.

4 Likes

I’m developing a love/hate relationship with this baseball style series schedule

2 Likes

We should be doing it in the ACC. But thats just my superior opinion.

2 Likes

KG could get some some meaningful minutes today

6 Likes

Hes in now.

1 Like

Malcolm just put up 17 in the first quarter on a perfect 6-6 and 4-4 from 3. Also had 3 assists and no turnovers.

5 Likes
4 Likes

Hes playing so well and smiling. Atlanta hawsk subreddit is also loving him (I have loved lurking that place over the years. From the 2k12 hawks I used to play with to Scott to Anderson and now Hunter. Good community)

5 Likes

Off to a good start tonight too. 12 in the first quarter. I loved them getting him and Cam both last year. Not sold on Capela yet but loved the off-season moves made this year. They’ll be in the postseason.

2 Likes

They dont even need Gallinari and Ifeel like he doesn’t fit them well anyways.

1 Like

I really liked the push to add scoring and bringing it off the bench so the future core of Trae Cam and Dre can still all start together. Also loved the move to bring in Rondo.

1 Like