NBA Season '20-'21

Yeah Hawks actually lucked out with saving a spot for a max for the Giannis sweepstake and then Giannis resigning with the Bucks. They had enough money to buy a whole new team. Also Giannis would be a really weird fit with Trae Young. Not a pick and roll big.

2 Likes

Malcolm finishes with a career high 33 and 7-10 from 3

8 Likes

Aye Malc just hit a career high with a last second three. Finished with 33 points, 7 asts, and 3 rebounds on 12-18 (7-10) shooting. Indiana lost to the Knicks 106-102

7 Likes

Lloyd Pierce is the worst coach in the NBA by far. My god.

1 Like

Hunter gets to lock up RJ Barrett tonight.

3 Likes
10 Likes

Prez!

6 Likes
3 Likes
10 Likes

I gotta admit I wasn’t sure how things would work out in Atl with all the additions they made but Tre is spacing the floor well and Dre looks to be having a vlast bombing away from deep. While he was alwas a solid shooter it looks like he is rounding into something real special given his size and athletic abilities

11 Likes

How many minutes did he get??

1 Like

16 minutes (or 15 depending on where you look)

4 Likes

Ingram had 31 points, 12/31 and 1/6 on 3’s…6/6 on FTs. His efficiency wasn’t great but he still had a good stat line…8 assists and checked a number of other boxes

2 Likes

Joe coming off the bench tonight with KD out.

3 Likes

Man who coulda predicted that…

But don’t worry about it. They’re trying to give Levert help off the bench while also giving Brown – who hasn’t played yet this season – an opportunity.

8 Likes

Somebody might have mentioned something about that possibility. Can’t remember who :rofl:.

4 Likes

Hunter vs Charlotte tonight as a pregame for our game.

1 Like

The Hawks scored 11 points in the first quarter…11. Ive seen UVA score more in an 8 minute segment.

1 Like

2nd big game in a row

9 Likes