NBA Season '20-'21

If you go by espn rosters listed positions it’s only 3 guards tonight… Maledon Mykhailiuk and Ty.

3 Likes

Malcolm also with a good game 26 8 and 4 on 5-10 from 3 in a losing effort. Not our guy but of note Russ Westbrook had 35 points 21 assists and 14 rebounds.

5 Likes

If OKC needs guards, I know one in Sacramento who’s not getting much playing time and might like to be there :eyes:

6 Likes

Would be awesome but I’m not sure that they need more guys as much as they need healthy guys. From what I’ve watched of them I really believe Ty will fit in very nicely next to SGA.

1 Like

Damn Russ

3 Likes

True, Ty’s fit there is really a perfect fit. Just gotta keep fingers crossed that things work out for Kyle

1 Like

For anyone interested Mamadi’s game is on NBAtv and he’s getting early run against the clippers with a dunk already!

4 Likes

Damn that’s a helluva statline for Russ

3 Likes

Damn, his previous few injuries have been ankle injuries right? That’s got to be so frustrating. Can he go see whoever helped Steph Curry strengthen his ankles?

6 Likes
6 Likes

Mamadi is getting real minutes. He was just on the floor with Giannis. Excited for him.

10 Likes

First NBA 3 for Mamadi.

9 Likes
5 Likes
3 Likes

Anyone know the status of Dre? I know he returned after having surgery on his knee but then he had some swelling in that same knee after playing in a couple of games. He has now missed several games due to the swelling.

1 Like

Day to day right now from what I gather. Being very cautious.

3 Likes

Hawks are being very careful with Dre. They see him as a core piece along with Trey and don’t want to jeopardize the future

5 Likes

The Hawks seem to be taking a very conservative approach with Dre, which is good. I hope that is all it is and that there are no bigger potential issues looming.

1 Like