NBA Season '20-'21

Just heard that live and smirked

1 Like

Joe doing Joe things tonight - 20 points to lead the Nets. I so wanted my daughter to marry Joe (they were in the same class at UVA and I occasionally had her stalk him).

3 Likes

Anthony Gill finally got decent minutes and played well tonight.

8 Likes
6 Likes

Now the full version:

8 Likes

And of course Joe too:

7 Likes

I’ll stop spamming the thread, but really nice article on Gill:

“Anthony works his tail off every single day, every morning. He does all the right things,” Russell Westbrook said. “When you see that happen, you want to make sure guys like that get rewarded. It’s a blessing to be able to see him on the floor doing great things.”

14 Likes

That’s the ultimate praise right there when your teammates see the work you’re putting in and want to see you rewarded.

7 Likes

Joe Harris is a damn ballplayer…look at him attacking close-outs in the League…

6 Likes

Dre finally getting close to being back

8 Likes

Just in time for the post season Hawks eying a tasty first round matchup

2 Likes

Gill will be getting the start for the wizards tonight, hopefully he can build off his success in the previous game.

12 Likes

9 early points for AG early in the quarter tonight for the red hot Wizards against the Spurs.

Edit: up to 13 points and 3 rebounds halfway through the second quarter.

6 Likes

Ty also having a good night with 12 points already including having just scored 7 straight a couple minutes ago.

4 Likes

Then doesn’t leave the bench in the second half. Who is coaching the Wizards, Luke Walton?

3 Likes

Scott Brooks. You can search him on twitter to get the feel of how fans feel about him…

2 Likes

Ty finished with 22 (4-8 from 3) in a game that ultimately wasn’t competitive. He was really the only bright spot tonight on a team that’s missing essentially all its top guys. IMO he’s showing to be the perfect piece to play next to SGA, hustles hard has some length and doesn’t have to have the ball in his hand.

8 Likes

Oh I know how they feel about Brooks. If he didn’t have history with Westbrook…

2 Likes

What’s worse was how efficient he was in those first half minutes. You would think going 6-7 from the field 1-1 from 3 and no turnovers would qualify you for at least a couple more minutes.

2 Likes

And of course because I watched the game they lose :roll_eyes:

2 Likes