NBA Season '20-'21

Rui has no motor :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: The Wizards also need a GOOD 3 man who can play D. In the mold of a Paul George, Trevor Ariza, and I hate to say it Jason Tatum…now of course all of those guys were first rounder, lottery pick type guys, BUT all of the contenders have a similarly good threesome. The Wizards have got to be able to attract a good player from one of these cast off teams (Orlando, Oklahoma, Minnesota etc. that want to play WITH Beal and Westbrook).

1 Like

Man that Hawks-Knicks game was incredible. MSG was rocking! Dre with a huge 3 in clutch time

6 Likes

Trae Young is a stud! Glad Dre is on his team. Bogdonovic was great too!

5 Likes

Joe Harris 22 points in 8/11 (6/8) and it’s still the second quarter

9 Likes

He’s going nuclear. Awesome to watch

6 Likes

Underpaid

5 Likes

Exactly! Duncan Robinson and Bertans getting paid more than him is criminal since he’s the highest 3 point percentage shooter in the league but also handles the ball, plays defense and rebounds the ball well. He doesn’t just shoot threes coming off of screens.

5 Likes

…although those guys do *appear more athletic and bigger than him, but he’s had the stats the past 3 years.

1 Like

Robinson is on a small contract. Like 3 years $3 million total. And Harris makes more per year than Bertans but signed for 4 years while Bertans signed for 5.

1 Like

Thanks for clarification as I was completely off. Lol. I mistook Robinson as already signing his extension.

1 Like
7 Likes

I loved how harden was running point and feeding Joe in the corner…I never thought I I would see something like that…

5 Likes

This is really well done. Great take on a funny South Park clip.

10 Likes
6 Likes

Totally random but Russell Westbrook may be the most frustrating player I’ve ever watched.

3 Likes

yeah - longtime Sonics/Thunder fan. He’s an alpha and a good teammate, but he simply does not consistently make enough winning plays to be the player he thinks he is and most people think he could have been.

2 Likes

That’s exactly it. I’ve always thought that, but having him on the Zards this year confirmed it for me. Frustrating watching him in the final 5 min of last night’s game knowing he was playing his a$$ off but was a liability on the offensive end cause he can’t make a shot. Crazy not sure I’ve seen such a talented player be that much of a liability esp in crunch time.

If Stevens is leading the coaching search, I do wonder if they make a big run at CTB…

3 Likes

I hope not. But I also don’t think they’d go college back to back.

Makes it easier for Brad Stevens to leave for Duke if K retires this season. UNC claims that there was heavy interest from Stevens in the UNC job, but other reports are like “why go back to college with the current recruiting climate although you do get more say over the program direction”.

2 Likes