NBA Season '20-'21

Joe got a ring with the Cavs in 16 I think

3 Likes

Wally Walker (Portland, Seattle), Marc Iavaroni (Sixers), Jeff Lamp (Lakers)

5 Likes

Carlisle won an NBA championship as both a player and a coach. I don’t think Joe won. I believe the Cavs traded him away in midseason.

3 Likes

I think you’re right he was traded. But that still qualifies him for a ring

1 Like

I think Joe was traded the season before. And honestly Ty was in the same situation this year, that is also one of the reasons I was rooting for a Mama-D ring to stick it to the Suns and atleast have one Hoo with a ring this season.

3 Likes

It did cross my mind that I was happy the Suns lost because of how Ty’s time there.

2 Likes

Just call me “Petty Mayonnaise”.

2 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/CR1c1PoHbPt/?utm_medium=copy_link
Looks like Braxton Key’s getting an opportunity to play at Summer League for the 76ers

19 Likes

Good read about Mamadi from VirginiaSports

8 Likes

From an interview with Bogdan Bogdanovic in The Athletic…

Q. So you can’t name yourself for this question, but out of everyone on the team, who would you say you are most excited to see what they could potentially do this season?

A. Probably D-Hunt because we all know how good of a player he is. The injuries stopped us. He can do everything (laughs). He’s really one of those players I was talking about that just wants to be one of those great players. He’s so good on both ends of the floor, and it’s just different when you have him on the court.

18 Likes