NBA Season '20-'21

The Bucks will never sniff a championship if they dont get a legit 2nd scoring option.

Harris also looked solid for the Nets tonight filling up the stat sheet

4 Likes

The Bucks are not a better team without Giannis. However. a team built around Giannis does have a limited ceiling. He clogs up space on the perimeter without being a consistent 3 point threat catch and shoot type. and if it isn’t in transition, his drives are easy to help on/collapse on.

1 Like

Agree, I’m never saying they should trade Giannis, he’s far too good for that and anything they got in return would be speculation at best. But when you’re go to shooter on a final shot is Kris Middleton, or Jtrue Holiday it’s not an optimal situation. Realistically either of them is a role/3rd option on a championship team not a 1.

2 Likes

In my opinion the Bucks made two big mistakes:

1. Choosing to extend Bledsoe over Brogdon
  2. Paying Middleton max money
8 Likes

Obviously behind a paywall, but for subscribers The Athletic has a nice story on Dre.

7 Likes

I agree with both of those.

1 Like

4 school have 3 players in the NBA averaging 15ppg
Duke
UK
UCLA
Hoos

12 Likes

Who for UCLA?? I don’t remember anyone recently coming out of there!

Westbrook and Lavine

Love mello Ball

Westbrook, Lavine, K Love

Brogdon wanted out of Milwaukee. Also his play style is not a good fit around Giannis. Both parties are better off with the move to separate.

2 Likes

Breakdown on Hawks win on Monday. Lots of good things about Dre. Lots of clips including a technical foul.

1 Like

Joe back to the second unit.

2 Likes

Double OT

1 Like

So DeAndre Hunter is AMAZING. Keeping the hawks close vs the Bucks without Trae or Cappela. Outplaying Giannis

5 Likes

Career high for Dre?

2 Likes

yup. 34 (or 33 Ive seen both reported)

5 Likes

Dre put in work

9 Likes

Dre day

5 Likes