NC State game postponed

So if we can’t get a game with VT scheduled on the fly we might as well accept UVA won’t be making up any of our ‘postponed’ games.

Is there some ESPN/ACCN issue with moving games around? I really don’t understand how the ACC was so proactive about moving football games around but has been so indifferent to rescheduling basketball games.

3 Likes

I’ve seen that rumor before but it’s not true. We did not get to choose which 16 seed to play. After the bracket was set, Tony was asked about not getting a play-in winner, and he mentioned that there are advantages to knowing your opponent so that we could start preparing.

Given the VT-BC postponement, could we pick up a quick game vs. Tech (maybe Thursday)?

Was immediately shot down yesterday.

1 Like

would be great if JJ and Bryant and ODU came to town

1 Like

Screw it, I got 4 friends sign us up, we can be in JPJ by 5pm tomorrow, and ready to run (isn’t that how AAU works?)

4 Likes

Seems like an opening for both and a game that should be made up. I understand lots to balance but wish it could work.

Hmmm… you do know that a CBB game is two 20 minute halves… me thinks you and your 4 friends might make it 3 possessions before raising your hand and realizing there ain’t no one on the bench to give you a blow…

2 Likes

Personally I think it would be an honor to collapse dry-heaving on the JPJ court after getting dunked on 47 times

6 Likes

Defense is optional. You don’t know my crew

3 Likes

You’re in signing you up

3 Likes

I’ve never played basketball before, but I am fat and old so count me in

5 Likes