NCAA Tournament Live Thread

10 Likes

UCBSā€™s lead guard continues to generate wide open threes for their other guys and they canā€™t knock anything down.

UCSB is running awful offense right now. Come on guys. Just knock down one or two more threes.

That fsce priceless

1 Like

iona alabama is such an ugly game

Ah man. Creighton gonna survive. UCSB had a good look with 2 seconds left, but couldnā€™t knock it down.

1 Like

I thought Sow may have gotten fouled there? The defenders arms came down on him when they made lower body contact.

I didnā€™t think it was a terrible no call. But didnā€™t watch the replay closely.

Surprised that UCSB didnā€™t call the TO after getting the rebound on the missed FT. Thereā€™s only 1.9. Set something up, even if odds are still small.

1 Like

Did they have a TO? I assumed they didnā€™t setting for the 3/4 court heave.

Sow was fouled but Iā€™m ok with. No call there. That type of contact is fairly normal

1 Like

Pretty sure they did. At least on the bottom of the screen, I believe it still showed them with one.

If there was any question who wonā€™t play, just saw a tweet UVa arrived at Assembly Hall and McKoy was not on the bus.

2 Likes

I think Sow was anticipating a bigger dude to run into and was a little off balance trying to avoid a perceived shot blocker. If he just went straight up he would have been better off.

1 Like

I agree. His move and angle were for a big took a far more difficult shot than he needed to

The Iona dream was fun while it lasted

5 Likes

Alabama can play some nice pressure defense.

1 Like

My Bama to the final 4 prediction already off to a better start than my Ohio state to the final.4 prediction. If only I knew they also had a talented big who they never feed down low.

3 Likes

Watching USC-Drake, and I think we got the better Rice transfer forward. Peterson is maybe a better (or just more willing) driver than Trey, but doesnā€™t have that lights out shooting stroke.

Edit: posted literally as Peterson drains a 3.

3 Likes

PAC-12 showing up to a tourney.

1 Like

Well crapā€¦

2 Likes

Wow that sucks!

1 Like