New summer recruiting thread

8 Likes

#reversemojo is alive and well sir!

5 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CfkSRSWrf_x/?igshid=NWRhNmQxMjQ=

I dig it

3 Likes

No disagreement; however, if he doesn’t have a true post game next year, I’ll be disappointed. He should be calling for the ball with his length and athleticism

Eat :poop: Gonzaga

8 Likes

I think you meant to say, “Almost the Fourth of July and still just one commitment!”

Love his attitude. Seems like a perfect fit for the program. And it doesn’t hurt that he has a bit of a chip on his shoulder to prove that a kid from Idaho got game.

5 Likes

Hellz yes!

2 Likes

Hard to rub it in their face when he never really appeared to be a priority for them.

Glad to have it, but probably not a taunt Gonzaga get :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Open the floodgates.

7 Likes

So, um, who do you hope is next?

1 Like

Timing is everything, doncha know? Give me a day, or two. :smiley:

4 Likes

Factors!

1 Like

I didn’t dig into them when we beat them out for traudt so I’m making up for lost time

3 Likes

Small thing, and I’m unclear on the details, but Chance Mallory might be a ‘25 now.

So, @HoozGotNext, who is where today? Is everyone in South Carolina? Just a wee bit curious, doncha know! Slainte!

Patience, sure @Hooandtrue will be on it. Assume games will start up around Noonish

2 Likes

Patience is for Prudence! I want to know now!!! :grin:

2 Likes

Got something in the works. Maybe not the full breakdown yet, but prob a Twitter eval, which will be pretty extensive in itself. Look for a full one next summer, possibly.

2 Likes