New summer recruiting thread

Dilione is playing in July, right? Feels like forever since we’ve seen him in action.

2 Likes

Reaction GIF by moodman

9 Likes

Drinking Beer GIF by The Sean Ward Show

1 Like

Why everyone so down on our chances with Elmarko? I don’t see any offers that we should be totally scared off from. Remember Nova lost their Hall of Fame coach too.

I mean, yeah let’s manage expectations. But he’s not gone by any stretch.

5 Likes

I’ve been curious how this impacts Nova on the trail. Is the brand withstanding the loss of Wright?

While I have yet to see any of the guard prospects (point, combo, or shooting) play live, and it’s unlikely that I will in the near future, I suspect all of them who have offers, or impending offers, from Coach Bennett would be perfectly wonderful in a Virginia uniform. I refuse to dwell on someone who might be going elsewhere. Virginia was never going to sign them all. Additionally, even if none of those with existing offers commit to UVa, we have no idea who might emerge in the July AAU competitions who the staff might like even more. For the moment, I just want to see the first domino fall, and to be honest, I hope its Buchanan.

7 Likes

Blake just committed

18 Likes

BOOM

39 Likes

Let’s goooo!!

5 Likes

ONE COMMITMENT!!!

19 Likes

Ladies and gentlemen…
wegothim

18 Likes

First legit use of the 2019 trophy in these edits that I’ve seen.

11 Likes

16 Likes

Also, can I get a Hell Yeah!?!

7 Likes

… but are those blueberries surrounding him… in front of the required Tipton moon?

3 Likes

I thought balloons, but maybe marionberries as a tribute to his northwest roots?

3 Likes

Is it? Can you even tell? On this edit it looks like a generic championship trophy. On everyone else’s you can see that it’s 2019 front and center. Yet another reason Tipton sucks.

3 Likes

Nice nice nice……and he used the Moon. Who woulda thought

4 Likes

This post aged poorly.

17 Likes

We finally got a commit with a TipTon moon edit! We are blowing up. In the big leagues!

Also, I am so psyched to have a big who loves to pull out the hook shots. Some real old school vibes to his game (while still working on his three-point shot in line with the requirements of the modern game).

11 Likes