New Transfer Thread

Feels like the next wave of transfer portal commitments is hitting based on the board updates

2 Likes

Wow Musa Jallow to Charlotte. Ron is working the portal

12 Likes

You work the portal or the portal works you.

4 Likes

Previous connection when we were recruiting Jallow a few years back. No idea if Ron was leading that recruitment or not.

1 Like

So Coleman might go to VCU even though this guy is coming back?

Ron was the Musa recruitment. He had some close ties from his early days on the Indiana staff.

4 Likes

Jarius Hamilton leaving Maryland, formerly of BC. Wouldn’t be flashy but could certainly help in the front court.

2 Likes

That guy played like 15mpg last year. Enough pie to go around.

Was just coming to mention Hamilton.

I’m usually skeptical with multiple transfer guys, but it’s a whole different world this offseason.

Do you know if he’s a pure wing? Or more of a combo forward? I’m hoping one of the two and not a guy that needs to play within 5 feet of the rim (his 3PT % from this past season seems to indicate that he does have some range). I don’t have a great memory of him from his BC days.

3 Likes

Coleman’s final 5 were Duke NC State VT Ohio State and Michigan. Don’t know if UMich or OSU still want him. VCU might make sense. Maybe Georgetown. No clue where he’ll end up or where he’s even considering.

Maybe NC State gets him.

2 Likes

Georgetown would be interesting. They just lost some of their front court to transfer if I remember correctly.

You know they’ll be on the list of schools to make contact. I think they’re working with the 80s rulebook with 15 scholarships.

9 Likes

Ouch. Looking at you Cal

2 Likes

2 Likes

That’s fantastic

1 Like

Paging Tom Crean. Paging… Tom…Crean.

1 Like

Amazing

1 Like