🙄 No Holds Barred Thread - A Haney/DavetheWave Production

@AnonymooseHoo please summarize for us. Have it turned around by the time my kids’ bath time is over. Thanks.

4 Likes

I chose the wrong career. I could get yelled at for big money. I’ve been yelled at for much less money!

4 Likes

Might need to go over my fee structure and retainer first.

4 Likes

Never mind I’ll just use TurboTax

4 Likes

High Five Wesley Snipes GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Y’all out her paying taxes? Suckas

6 Likes

@ HooandtrueGrant is in his 2nd year coaching inheriting a 4-16 team … that seems to be good improvement… let’s see … there was this guy named Tony Bennett who inherited a 10-18 team and in his 2nd year went 16-15 and 7-9 in the ACC… 5-7 seems remarkably similar to 7-9 … :rofl: :joy:
I know they’ll probably lose out now that I’m hoping they improve …
I just want the bottom of the league to get better…

The 2011 team beat 4 ACC teams in kenpom top 50. BC does not have any ACC top 50 wins so far. The ACC was stronger then than it is now.

Three of BC’s ACC wins are over ND and Louisville which are not top 150 teams.

1 Like

all true … and also true is that they are much improved from being 4-16 just 22 months ago. And doing it without a 4 star freshman guard expected to contribute …
I’m simply glad to see them getting better and having a chance to get out of their usual bottom 4 spot in the ACC … maybe it lasts maybe it doesn’t … then if Louisville can get back to decent … and we’ll see what happens at ND … and I think FSU will be fine if they can stay healthy for a couple of years…
and will Forbes be able to keep doing it with transfers every year?

Yes, I agree with this

And maybe Brownell can parlay this year’s success into better transfers & recruiting. (Then again maybe a couple good years and he would just parlay it into a better job. Clemson has always been a tough place to succeed in basketball.)

1 Like

At a professional pianist concerto with our kids … so cool they wanted to go…
Also glad they enjoy playing piano…

P.s. Classical and Jazz concert and he played a jazz song sung by …… Tony Bennett :grinning:

6 Likes

16 Likes

So weird … just heard Magic talking about how good the Pistons were defensively because of the length and athleticism of Salley and Rodman … and I also just heard Barkley talking about the '93 Finals and how hard it was for him to see when doubled by the length of Grant and Pippen …
I mean … it’s just weird that length works for defense …

they were allowed to assault the opposing players

3 Likes

Kyrie to the Mavs. Not sure I see the fit there for Dallas…

3 Likes

Him and Luka gonna clash big time I think

5 Likes

Makes no sense. But Luka surely signed off. I just don’t see the basketball fit

2 Likes

Mavs super constrained in terms of the moves they can make so I get it

1 Like

Feels like an odd fit. Luka needs help for sure but not sure how him and Kyrie play together. Hard ti imagine kyrie hanging on the perimeter for 20 sec watching luka dribble

2 Likes

I guess the question is how good is Kyrie off ball? I haven’t watched him a ton in recent years to know but Luka is as ball dominant a player as there is in the league

2 Likes