Non-UVA basketball discussion (misc/old games/etc)

Can’t believe he let Alvarado blow by him like that. Damn near double dribbled once too.

2 Likes

College basketball ratings: Demolishing the NBA

College basketball pundits: We should make this sport more like the NBA

7 Likes

Recruits announcing their NIL agents now.

3 Likes

Makes sense easier for schools to weed out and get an idea of what they’re working with.

2 Likes

Williford vs Nolan round 2 is going to be wild.

5 Likes

Maintaining our Louisville ownership is gonna be even more fun now.

7 Likes

24 second shot clock is moronic on college - at a bar in cville currently but will elaborate later. But also Ryan Dunn = goat

6 Likes

If your night goes right you wont remember this post and will forget to elaborate

3 Likes
1 Like

dude out here assaultin kids hahahahah. calm down my man and enjoy it

2 Likes

Okay so in college every game matters way more than in the NBA regular season. So we are way more likely to see actually half court offense - reducing the shot clock to 24 just means more rushed, ugly half court sets

4 Likes

shots shots shots shots

And in the NBA every guy on the floor can make insane shots. College not so much

Shots shots shots shots

great point

2 Likes

Next time you’re in cville go to lost Saint - you won’t regret it

2 Likes

done. and you join

Edit: oh i been there.

1 Like

Would be terrible for the college game but I think the purpose of people wanting a shorter shot clock is to better prepare players for their pro careers. Fran is big on the international scene where they play with a 24 sec clock from a young age. Of course, the lower age bracket games overseas are just horrible.

5 Likes

Do they have the Ivy inn on the international scene?

I thought you transferred to duke

3 Likes

No I actually go to Xavier

I thought you were fixing some formatting for the IC meeting on Monday

1 Like

Nolan excited to continue the Duke playbook. 5 stars going iso for 22 seconds and chucking it. Dude sucks.

1 Like