Notre Dame Game Thread

myself, @Merch and @Daniel_G have mentioned these streaming options a few times before (and provided links too)

I borrow a friend’s hulu account for ACCN, but another buddy of mine strictly watches the free streams.

2 Likes

Download the reddit app. Once downloaded go to the search bar and type in r/ncaaBBallStreams. Scroll through the games to find which one you want. They have every game you can imagine. Might have to click a few stream options to find the right one, but I’ve found a perfect quality uva stream everytime.

3 Likes

@DFresh11 Add this link to your browsers bookmarks. When game time nears, You will see a “Virginia vs. _________” thread. Click on it…You may have to fight through a couple annoying popups, but it is usually not nearly as bad as other streaming sites. Ive watched every game this year using this since Im in Europe until March 1. So it works well. Occasionally users are slow posting a usable link. But if you wait one always shows up. Some are lower quality than others…but usually I can find a good clear one. Also, this link is for ALL division 1 basketball games…So watch away!!! And @DFresh11…no more excuses! haha
https://www.reddit.com/r/ncaaBBallStreams/

3 Likes

Lol! You recognized a weakness in my handle.

It is a fairly accurate moniker. Coronavirus is changing some travel. Sometimes still in same time zone as good old UVA. though traveling. But I am in Virginia today. Was just in Jamaica. Checked out Hyatt Zilara - great hotel, fabulous restaurants, fun Sat foam pool party, high end all inclusive. Also checked out Holiday Inn AI - Montego Bay - in some disrepair but nice if want to go cheap. Same time zone. Heading down to Key West and will hang there for awhile next. Willie Nelson in concert, water sports and great music scene. But same time zone.

1 Like

Thank you guys. Loved the no more excuses. March 7 in person though

4 Likes

Hope you got to Scotchys for some jerk chicken and Red Stripes just down the road WT

1 Like