Notre Dame Live Thread/Preview

At least it’s not as big of a failure as the PAC 12 Network

That cheap huh. Makes me think… @Merch

5 Likes

I have Sec and Big 10 network and the stuff they show outside of actual games is tremendous. ACCN I dont get but would think they could learn

Was thinking the same thing :thinking:

1 Like

Lol no doubt they can and should do better. First time insae the football pregame show i told my wife half of these people wont be on ait nxt year cause they’re so bad. Inwas wrong they brought them all back and they are just as bad

1 Like

FACTS. I have all three.

2 Likes

@Merch @DFresh11 Two words - LRA Commercial

5 Likes

For what its worth ACCN is working on a series of in-depth on ACC greats and Ralph is the first or second up. In post prod now with a debut later this yr, It got fast tracked after covid

9 Likes

We’ve looked into it a number of times…not sure where the $40 came from or what level of committment you need to get that rate. But they don’t even respond to our inquiries…been months of asking

7 Likes

3 Likes

Guess we better be prepared to become a second tier conference. Either that or see if the Big Ten still wants UVA and UNC.

1 Like

I either read it on here or Twitter. About 6 months ago I read it was 100.00. Dont understand why they wouldn’t respond. You would think they would want all the business they could get

1 Like

It very easily could have been BS but I’m sure it’s not very expensive at all

1 Like

Danny would know. That’s what he does, ad buying.

5 Likes

That’s where I read it lol

they must be reading our post… Just got a rate card.

1 30 second spot in DC area alone is $1700

Harrisonburg is only $100.

5 Likes

Someone had some bad information

1 Like

I think its the time and day also…i picked game times. Danny is referencing weekday and day time…

4 Likes

Probably the same MO as how he tweets UVA stats: find a narrative that he wants to put out and then adjust the stat variables until they fit the conclusion.

7 Likes

Isn’t that the job of ANY biased/competent statistician? Manipulate data to appear objective but secretly be VERY subjective?

Similar to the term Fake Newsmost news is factually true (I’m not saying all… there are definitely articles that are truly fake), but in order to to maintain the author’s bias, it’s really selectively leaving out the facts that don’t fit the narrative trying to be conveyed and using adjectives to bolster the opinion of a single point of view. Then when someone yells fake news… they can accurately say everything within it is true. It’s the transitive property of statisticians… hometown baseball error and football dropped ball stats discussed in another thread being an example.