Notre Dame Live Thread/Preview

How is that a foul on Jay???

It wertznt

1 Like

@HoozGotNext any insight on why Kadin isn’t playing?

Not hgn but maybe they dont trust Kadin closing out on shooters on the perimeter?

1 Like

Well, the hoonicorn is having a game

1 Like

Also, he is now

Im surprised he wasnt matched up with Durham earlier when instead we when small with McKoy at the 5.

1 Like

No bucket

1 Like

Kihei had the layup. Little too selfless

I think kadin will end up being better than huff by a mile but half the board bitches about huff not asserting himself but he is definitely doing that tonight so kadin doesn’t get run. Tony is obviously not onboard with the twin towers lineup.

1 Like

Hit a couple of those open threes and we are up 10+. Looked locked in on the defensive end. Just gotta hit some shots this second half.

2 Likes

It hurt us bad when Huff went out and no big man in there

1 Like

Im surprised we dont run plays for Woldo anymore, especially when others are struggling. Woldo has proven to be a more capable 3pt shooter than Hauser has so far (of course our ceiling is higher with a better Hauser but we have Murphy also).

Yea, we missed several wide open 3s

1 Like

If Mr Shedrick is better than Mr Huff by a mile we will have the second best UVA center ever.

2 Likes

That’s what i want for my fresh bottled beer to taste more like flat dirty lined fightweiser

1 Like

20 minutes in this feels like a normal uva game. We are up the spread but that ain’t much. In prior years I’d feel good, but this year so far i feel like we could easily puke it away like we are any other uva team in the history of uva sports.

But i do like the defense. Yeah ND sucks, but there were far fewer obvious mistakes and we saw some shot clock problems for them and that is HUGELY encouraging.

1 Like

Yep 3-12 from 3. We should be up double digits.

Mr Jefferson i humbly suggest to you that mr Samson was better than jay huff by 20 miles or so

1 Like

I said second best in my post

2 Likes