OFFER WATCH: Post Live Period/Pre Fall Recruiting Thread

Yep! Good point. Coaches talk about that sort of thing. They like seeing their body language, how engaged they are on the bench, the whole deal.

7 Likes

Jaxon Prunty

16 Likes

Come on Gen Z- you can take a better picture than that lol!

1 Like

It’s one of those boomerang shots, quick moving scan around…just hard to grab a clear screenshot of.

https://www.instagram.com/stories/iamjaxonprunty/2898278448073387386/

4 Likes

Need to convince one of these kids that the cool new thing to do is stream practice live from center court, with a nice steady cam.

5 Likes
4 Likes

Gabe goes to STAB too.

3 Likes

This may be your most interesting one yet, following Austins recruitment HGN

3 Likes

What’s the early thinking re: chances of Austin to UVa? Any other school he’d be a lock. But, you know… it’s us.

5 Likes

He’s going to FSU

1 Like

Umm I don’t think it’s 100% certain yet he’ll be a UVA recruit…pretty high probability he will though. He’s like a lot of guys that age, it’s not clear yet what they’ll be. If he grows to be his dad’s height, then he’s a really big time recruit. If he stays 6’3, he’s got some work to do, will need to be more of a combo guard.

As long as Williford stays and I think he will, it would be shocking if he doesn’t come to UVA assuming he’s at that level. Pretty fair chance his dad would be the head coach before his career is over.

25 Likes

Is it time for us to transition from “intel report meltdown” to “TB is retiring meltdown”

17 Likes

haha Well Austin is a 2025 recruit so we’re talking by 2029 here. I do think he replaces TB when the day comes, and 7 years is a long time.

5 Likes

Uh it’ll clearly be time for head coach Ty Jerome and associate head coach Ryan Dunn

10 Likes

Hahaha I gotcha. Totally checks out and isn’t super surprising to me. As a group we need a new thing to freak out about though.

I try to be on the cutting edge on what to meltdown about next.

1 Like

What??? By 2029 Dunn will still only be starting in his 3rd NBA all star game — long time til he starts coaching

3 Likes

You don’t think he can multitask? He could also be bored of the nba after winning two championships his first two seasons

4 Likes

Wearing the gear on the visit earned him bonus points…woulda been offered if Tony hadn’t seen the shoes.

19 Likes

Feel like he picked a pretttty good practice day to visit.

7 Likes
1 Like