OFFER WATCH: Post Live Period/Pre Fall Recruiting Thread

Yep! Good point. Coaches talk about that sort of thing. They like seeing their body language, how engaged they are on the bench, the whole deal.

7 Likes

Jaxon Prunty

16 Likes

Come on Gen Z- you can take a better picture than that lol!

1 Like

Itā€™s one of those boomerang shots, quick moving scan aroundā€¦just hard to grab a clear screenshot of.

4 Likes

Need to convince one of these kids that the cool new thing to do is stream practice live from center court, with a nice steady cam.

5 Likes
4 Likes

Gabe goes to STAB too.

3 Likes

This may be your most interesting one yet, following Austins recruitment HGN

3 Likes

Whatā€™s the early thinking re: chances of Austin to UVa? Any other school heā€™d be a lock. But, you knowā€¦ itā€™s us.

5 Likes

Heā€™s going to FSU

1 Like

Umm I donā€™t think itā€™s 100% certain yet heā€™ll be a UVA recruitā€¦pretty high probability he will though. Heā€™s like a lot of guys that age, itā€™s not clear yet what theyā€™ll be. If he grows to be his dadā€™s height, then heā€™s a really big time recruit. If he stays 6ā€™3, heā€™s got some work to do, will need to be more of a combo guard.

As long as Williford stays and I think he will, it would be shocking if he doesnā€™t come to UVA assuming heā€™s at that level. Pretty fair chance his dad would be the head coach before his career is over.

25 Likes

Is it time for us to transition from ā€œintel report meltdownā€ to ā€œTB is retiring meltdownā€

17 Likes

haha Well Austin is a 2025 recruit so weā€™re talking by 2029 here. I do think he replaces TB when the day comes, and 7 years is a long time.

5 Likes

Uh itā€™ll clearly be time for head coach Ty Jerome and associate head coach Ryan Dunn

10 Likes

Hahaha I gotcha. Totally checks out and isnā€™t super surprising to me. As a group we need a new thing to freak out about though.

I try to be on the cutting edge on what to meltdown about next.

1 Like

What??? By 2029 Dunn will still only be starting in his 3rd NBA all star game ā€” long time til he starts coaching

3 Likes

You donā€™t think he can multitask? He could also be bored of the nba after winning two championships his first two seasons

4 Likes

Wearing the gear on the visit earned him bonus pointsā€¦woulda been offered if Tony hadnā€™t seen the shoes.

19 Likes

Feel like he picked a pretttty good practice day to visit.

7 Likes
1 Like