OFFER WATCH: Post Live Period/Pre Fall Recruiting Thread

IU is the real loser here, put a lot of time and effort into him the past 2 months

2 Likes

another really funny story I guess

10 Likes

The attendant at the health club tweeted that if you read the jerseys from left to right - - 11 minus 10 = the 1 (UVA).

Just kidding.

1 Like

what is up with ucla. i know they are in the mix for a lot of top guys but they are really running a high wire act with all the spots open. this board would be meltdown all the time if uva was in a similar boat.

3 Likes

Is Kaiser senior committing on Sunday too?

8 Likes

It’s an honor to be nominated

2 Likes

They already have Sr. on a 2 year contract at planet fitness. He isn’t going anywhere.

2 Likes

Virginia in contact with the Purdue decommit pg

Virginia: “They were just asking what type of playing style that I like and were just trying to get to know me. They were mainly just wondering if they had a shot in recruiting me, and I told them yeah, they do.”

15 Likes

A $hot

4 Likes

“My phone’s been blowing up,” Gibbs-Lawhorn told Rivals. “It’s crazy, but I love it. Virginia, Gonzaga and Texas have been my main ones right now.”

10 Likes

Do we know why he left Purdue?

1 Like

This reminds me of my 8th grade approach with girls.

11 Likes

He was a 5 star, got injured and no one was really recruiting him, committed to the hometown team (from West Lafayette) got healthy and balled out this summer.

No idea though.

2 Likes

Hom$town t$am?

Was the best !!!

LFG!

Edit: Just saw he’s Monteverde so it’s a lost cause

3 Likes

Purdue fans think it’s money. Feeling is he wanted garunteed nil money and painter wouldn’t promise it. Also talk of Kentucky coaches in his and his parents’ ear.

But that’s the pov from the fan base he just decommitted from. Who knows what’s actually true. This is also a fan base still reeling from the belief they had nijel pack essentially locked up only to have Miami put together that nil deal.

2 Likes

Regardless his decommit helps given the impacts to other PG recruiting (given Nova involvement, etc.)

2 Likes

Too many Zs on this board. I propose a Z duel.

1 Like

ChooZe your weapon, sir.

4 Likes