Official Following UVa's Transfers Out (stats optional)

UNC Games: 7
UNC Minutes: 280
UNC Points: 578

McKoy Games: 3
McKoy Minutes: 8
McKoy Points: 0

Updates coming next week – stay tuned.

21 Likes

Damn

7 Likes

There are probably close to a dozen D1 schools in NC that aren’t in the ACC, that he could have played a ton of minutes at.

7 Likes

This is petty AF and I’m here for it.

25 Likes

I don’t think McKoy would catch anywhere near the heat he does from fans on the boards without the “Uncaged” comment.

21 Likes

“you could say it was their play style, you could say a lot of things” god that was annoying

8 Likes

this is dumb

8 Likes

McKoy’s comments about Virginia after he transferred were unfortunate, but I generally want all players who transfer from UVA to succeed where they end up. Tony’s program is not always a good fit for every player. So I would vote for ending this topic because karma can be a bitch sometimes, and I don’t want to invite the wrath of the basketball gods.

15 Likes

Brrrrr GIF by Jessica

4 Likes

Agreed Hoo cares at this point. I don’t spend a min thinking about him or Jabri. Them leaving has made us better

11 Likes

Minutes per game
24 - Igor
28 - Malachi
25 - Carson
32 - Casey

5 Likes

Eh, he’s an adult, a senior, and his comments coupled with his new school make him fair game. Nobody is actively rooting against the kid in the game of life. Just stating facts. Imagine if some guy on OSU did the same and jumped ship to Michigan, or Alabama - Auburn

Fun fact: McKoy has more NIL decommits/transfers than he does points this season. That’s 2 to 0, if you’re counting.

4 Likes

Hey, you can call me a coward if you want. I’m just asking that you consider letting a young college athlete live his life without being tormented on a message board because you don’t like his school and a couple of dumb comments he made. If you want to go after a player on this board, I’m all in for trashing Hunter Dickinson-- that guy seems like a prick.

8 Likes

Who trashed the kid? All I did was create a stat tracker dedicated exclusively to him. He should be honored we still care about him so much and we’re thinking about him. :heart:

6 Likes

Maybe he’s just jealous that McKoy got to go to a Final 4 and championship game and probably gets a ring if Bacot and Love weren’t hurt.

• McCorkle - 28% from 3
  • Malachi - 31% from 3 - averaging 7ppg for Illinois State
  • Igor - coming on of late but still only shooting 31% from 3

Wish nothing but the best for these kids but man, our bench STUNK last year

7 Likes

Coleman has, I believe, 12 minutes played this season.

5 Likes

Count me against this thread. I think an occasional quip about him riding their bench is fair but I don’t think we need entire thread dedicated to him

12 Likes

Igor Milicic had a strong 18 pts and 7 boards last night in a big win against Davidson too. 4 of 7 from deep.

And the game winning offensive rebound.

9 Likes

Of everyone who has transferred in the TB era, Igor is the one I most wish had stayed. He wouldn’t have played much this year with BVP joining the program, but would/could have been very good his 3rd & 4th years.

3 Likes