šŸ©¼ Old Farts - Reminiscing on the Past

Apparently your poor eyesight is my command.

3 Likes

Me: No need for protection, Iā€™ve had my OP cords on for like 3 straight days.

Her: Okay, that killed the mood.

3 Likes

OP cords and being a horny male teenagerā€¦not an optimal mix for being discreet :wink:

4 Likes

Happy Mothers Day to all the moms and all yalls moms Go Hoos!

11 Likes

@grillswith is the resident authority on Jams. Heā€™s been rockinā€™ those bad boys since at least Spring Break 1986 in Daytona Beach.

5 Likes

If it aint brokeā€¦

3 Likes

@GMoney Shoot, if I could fit into those 1986 Jams Iā€™d have them on now. Just need me a '67 Camaro rag top, you, Sledd and a case of beer. Ready to go?

6 Likes

We woulda looked a helluva lot cooler in a '67 Camaro rag top than we did in your '79 Granada with a bum thermostat and nonfunctioning dashboard light! Maybe if I sewed 2 pairs of 1986 Jams together, I could fit into them. Once Iā€™ve done that, Iā€™ll meet you boys on the beach.

4 Likes

I think it mighta been a '78 but your memory is better than mine. However, you could not do any better than those grandma looking bench seats in whatever red plaid they were putting in cars those days. Iā€™ll always be thankful for that mechanic at ā€œSouth of the Borderā€ or we might have been hitchhiking.

4 Likes

I know, right. I told that story to somebody recently. That dude was a real mensch. He could have easily charged us 10x what he did. The solid he did us and the fact that I didnā€™t shit solid for 3 weeks afterwards are my two primary memories of that trip.

2 Likes

Old fart and proud dad moment. Class of ā€˜93 and Class of ā€˜23!

29 Likes

Tuttle 89-90. Congrats man. Thats so fing cool and your pants are fiyah!

5 Likes

Thatā€™s the affirmation Iā€™m here for! Thanks Fresh! #Tuttle4life, HFY!

6 Likes

HFY HFYyyyyy. Always twice! Enjoy man. Congrats to the grad

4 Likes

Last week. Luc graduation for his Masters with his taller younger brother Kyle

Anyone know what a masters is???

18 Likes

More tuition

11 Likes

A fun golf tournament?

3 Likes

A crazy amount of money spent in order to conceivably make more money at work whereas if one had taken said money and invested it in a good mutual fund would have oodles more money than any promotion or raise one received as a result of spending the money on more classes?
How did I do?

1 Like

Well I didnt pay and I dont think he did either so atleast in this caseā€¦ haha

If that mutual fund had bonds while he was doing a one year master it got demolished soā€¦

Edit: completely/ largely agree with the premise for most

2 Likes

Our younger daughter graduated this weekend with her Masterā€™s in International Affairs at George Washington (like her older sister) and landed a position with Chemonics (off the family payroll :smiley:). Both our girls got their undergrad degrees at UVA and the only reason my wife agreed to meet me the first time was because her friend told her I had gone to UVA (I was trying to get a date with her friend - thankfully they didnā€™t know my GPA there) - so our bloodlines run blue and orange.

19 Likes