🩼 Old Farts - Reminiscing on the Past

It started in 1888 and ended in 2008

You are correct, was the Garrett not the Garrison–the years are unkind to the brain cells

1 Like

And as I remember, the Garrett was owned by Diane K (who may’ve owned the whole building), the owner of the Mousetrap downstairs - although she may’ve sold the business to her general manager (and great guy) Mac at some point.

1 Like

I remember drinking a lot of $3.25 pitchers at The Garret my 3rd year. Came back that fall to discover pitchers were now $3.50 and almost stroked out.

5 Likes

For some reason we only went there during Christmas break when students were all gone. And we played pool upstairs, got to know some cool dudes from Charlottesville that were in therr a lot

3 Likes

Not an old fart but this popped up in my youtube feed this morning. Maybe something some here would appreciate

8 Likes

Old Farts:

12 Likes

Old Farts sometimes become Legends.

4 Likes

Pros man:
https://twitter.com/GoIdenState/status/1673534231291543552/mediaViewer?currentTweet=1673534231291543552&currentTweetUser=GoIdenState

5 Likes

You are right. Just nother nother level

2 Likes

Miss that dude

1 Like

Also this

7 Likes

Seems like a ban-able offense to post those colors — or powder-puff pussy blue and white, for that matter — here.

2 Likes

Is one of the funnier stories on Bass Tech in recent memory

3 Likes

Watching the Big3 and Charles Oakley might give someone a 2piece right now

1 Like

Just had beers with Fresh in Jersey City. He is the realist of the real. Loved the time together…

18 Likes

No doubt @DFresh11 is a man of the people and a real one. I figure he owes me about a case of beers by now

6 Likes

Dude…you’re next. If the opportunity comes…

5 Likes

This should all be in the beer thread eh?

4 Likes

My man! Great time and great meeting the fam

6 Likes