🏀 Outside the ACC March 2024

Mike Jones the Maryland assistant coach is going to be ODU’s next head coach. Wonder if Rodney Rice follows him to ODU

3 Likes

Makes sense. Quick come-up for him (only 3 total years as an assistant, right?), but I guess he was at DeMatha for a while.

2 Likes

This is just RAMT Mike Toby all day.

2 Likes

Can he actually coach?

1 Like

He looks like what people hope Gus Yalden can be.

1 Like

I’m watching Nebraska vs Ohio State. OSU’s Jamison Battle is going off, has 32 points. The FS1 commentator said Battle is built for March (checks calendar, it’s still Feb). He continued, and if Battle keeps playing like this, he’ll be playing in March. (Well yeah, the regular season doesn’t end today.)

3 Likes

He’s built for leap day

2 Likes

By the way, Diebler is 3-1 since taking over, with some good wins, and two very winnable games upcoming.

4 Likes

Man Fla SC has been a great game!

2 Likes

LSU vs Vanderbilt: Lubin plays center lol. He has to want out

1 Like

Lol the Kentucky-Arkansas score line.

It’d take UVA 3 games to score 111 points.

1 Like

Man this is Vanderbilt team is so poorly coached and their guards have negative vision. Dante Harris would play 40 minutes for them.

Trying to focus on Lubin reminds me of that aau summer where I watched the CP3 team with GG Jackson in which he averaged like 2 touches in the post a game. Damn you Robert Dillingham and Aden Holloway

edit: Announcers: “Throw the ball in to Lubin. Get him more touches. Good things happen when you throw it inside” THANK YOU

1 Like

Id take the over on those 3 games

I was mildly amused by the exact fanbase concerns between Virginia and Michigan State. Watched a podcast with some of them that went something like this:

“the roster needs a complete overhaul” “next year will be a rebuild” “we need to get two stars from the portal” “Izzo won’t adjust” “the game has passed him by” “he’s too stubborn” “this is unacceptable to the fanbase” “if things don’t improve after next season we will become apathetic and wait for him to retire”.

Any of that sound familiar? I’m not saying it’s wrong, but simply found the similarities, not surprising, but interesting. I guess we can relate to one another.

7 Likes

Creighton fans want Traudt to play more. Fandom is a flat circle.

5 Likes

Lots of teams having rough seasons after recent success. UCLA, Arkansas and Michigan all really struggled this year.

I feel fortunate relative to those teams. Michigan in last place in the Big Ten. Wow!

2 Likes

Watching Texas vs. Baylor. Shedrick still plays like Shedrick. I really thought he’d turn the corner this year, but he really hasn’t. I still think he could have a pro career overseas somewhere. Btw, hot take: Baylor is good at basketball.

2 Likes

This Baylor vs. Texas game is very hard to watch, my Dad is a basketball ref and legit is struggling to understand how a group of three can make so many errors and be so biased for Baylor.

1 Like