Outside UVa Basketball Thread

Memphis down to Western Kentucky w/ a little over 6 minutes left!

3 Likes

I hate Florida so much watching Kansas vs Gonzaga. I really want to see how our team actually stacks up versus top teams.

3 Likes

never sleep on WKU. They have an absolute masher down low old school shit

5 Likes

Man Gonzaga looks good. On pace for a 50 point first half against freaking Kansas. Doing it against one of the top defensive programs in the country.

1 Like

Memphis looks flustered. 2 minutes left.

Just saw him mash it down low. Manhandled the defensive dude.

Memphis interior defense is leaky

1 Like

Of course announcers saying Memphis D is top 5 in the country

1 Like

I always feel like Gonzaga’s problem is they don’t get enough tough competition before they tournament which ends up biting them in the butt when games get close with equivalent competition.

4 Likes

I don’t think they have a problem at this point tbh. Longest Sweet Sixteen streak in the country. Believe three Elite Eights in that stretch. Very likely would’ve won a national title if they got a fair whistle against UNC. Just have to keep knocking to steal a phrase from TB.

Memphis cooked.

1 Like

Hope VCU can upset WVU soon.

2 Likes

I am on VCU. always like their teams

2 Likes

95% chance they have a latino guard that goes off on some opponent

2 Likes

They can’t seem to score currently

I want Gonzaga to lose. It is going to be so annoying if they end non-conference play ranked #1. Basically means they are #1 the entire season. Yes they are good. I won’t hate on Gonzaga for their skill or a team, they have been consistently good. I will absolutely hate on which conference they are in. Cheering for BYU, St Marys, San Francisco, or Pepperdine to get the upset is not something I want to annually waste energy on.

3 Likes

I thought Suggs was the best player in that game. Really impressed with the Zags, crazy deep

4 Likes

I just got home. How bad Gonzaga beat Kansas?

By 12.

San Francisco and Towson playing. SF up by 7 last I checked

1 Like

Howard and Maker Makur/Nojel Eastern down 22 at halftime to Belmont.

1 Like

Marco Anthony on Fox sports at 7pm. I cant wait tu see his game.

2 Likes

I think he struggled a bit yesterday but we will see today. Playing pg for Utah State.