Outside UVa Basketball Thread

I cant believe Marco is playing point. He was a horrible ball handler.

2 Likes

He still have that ugly shot.

2 Likes

Ugh just tuned in in time to see Marco shoot. Thought for sure it’d get an overhaul during his redshirt year.

2 Likes

Where is that game on at?

ESPN2. He just buried one from the top of the key. He looks good actually, a lot quicker than the guy I remember.

2 Likes

Thanks

That was ugly

I was going tu comment on Marco and our bench players game the last few years. But I wont. I still have nightmares thinking about them playing the last few minutes of that fla st game. HOLY COW!!!

5 Likes

Was at that game. That was as bad as I have ever seen. FSU went on a 16-0 run to end the game.

WHAT!!! HGN, You said Marco look good? Oh I get it. You been drinking because of Thanksgiving. I was going tu pull your basketball card if you were sober. You got me. GREAT JOKE MY FRIEND!!

5 Likes

Styles, im not going tu sleep now. I never saw TB talk tough about our bench but he did that time. Which bring me tu my point. You have tu applaud The starters for getting better because I could be wrong. But there wasnt tu much Iron sharpening Iron. Again I can be wrong. Watching Marco tunite just make me SMH.

1 Like

Clemson and Purdue playing on CBS sports. Type of game the ACC depth teams need to win if the conference is going to bounce back from last year.

3 Likes

Georgia Tech didn’t get us off to a good start

1 Like

Or Pitt

2 Likes

San francisco beat towson 79-68. Weird that San Francisco is playing 3 days in a row.

2 Likes

Boston College is a winner

1 Like

BC beats URI 69-64 after giving Nova a game yesterday. With Tabbs healthy, Kelly, and the Langford brothers they have a much improved backcourt. Hopefully they can take some momentum out of this weekend and rack up some OOC wins.

3 Likes

Anyone know the line on the Villanova game?

Josh Christopher is a beast. OMG

2 Likes

Jay Bilas: “If not you name the coach you’d most want to play for.”

Jay Wright: “uh…Sean Miller.”

I don’t care that you didn’t say Tony Bennett you moron, but if you are one of the good guys, or perceived as one of the good guys, why in the hell would you give any praise to one of the biggest slime balls in the NCAA coaching ranks?

8 Likes