Outside UVa Recruiting

Wow, Wake is losing everyone

Could be why Llewelyn decomitted:
Dillon Hunter, 2022’s No. 127 overall prospect, has committed to Clemson, he told

@On3Recruits

. Former Baylor pledge.

3 Likes

Woah interesting. Georgia bag drops falling short.

1 Like

Jay Wright stepping down?

1 Like

6 posts were split to a new topic: Jay Wright Retiring

Really not sure why big programs want him tbh. He hasn’t been good at basketball for like 3 years now. And his dad is apparently a headache

1 Like

To be fair he was young last season and was still average, not bad.

Also taking him increases your school brand’s publicity and gets ESPN coverage. Ironic since he would only be there one year but its a long term investment move to take him if you view any publicity as good publicity.

3 Likes

Worst case he’s there a year or even less. If he’s not good enough, he doesn’t see the floor. If he doesn’t like that, he’ll be out the door. Dealing with the dad for a season might be tolerable. Or Howard could just fight the dad.

3 Likes

ha - and why isn’t Howard banned from Big 10 play for 10 years like Will Smith is banned from the Oscars? That went away pretty quickly, huh?

1 Like

Fair points all around

Fun fact: Tyrell Ward was actually committed to Virginia Tech before this portion of the visit listening to the Cassell Guard. Congrats to Georgetown/Xavier.

2 Likes
1 Like

He was pretty good at the end of the season

1 Like

Yeah I thought he did enough to go atleast mid to early 2nd round

1 Like

Rumor is Miami is gonna buy (cough NIL) out from under Purdue for Nigel Pack. So not only are we never consodered, we get to play against him. This is just gross. I hope we beat the crap out of these rent a teams

4 Likes

If you do that, I’m going to start making up words! Stick that brucknoller where the sun don’t ematicates! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Nijel Pack to Miami official

1 Like
6 Likes

Sorry if this makes me sound old, but this isn’t college basketball anymore.

16 Likes