Outside UVa Recruiting

Jahvon quinerly also entering the portal?

@DFresh11 you got the scoop on this hudson catholic kid?

https://twitter.com/trillydonovan/status/1663386492826275842

2 Likes

I used to know him some. He and Luther were always around my building. No clue how they both apparently have another year and will be 3 schools

1 Like

No great surprise…

2 Likes

I think good move by him. He is ready

5 Likes

Agree. Biggest issue for them is does he play point or does RJ. I’m guessing Hubert told RJ it would be his team when Love left and he could play natural position with ball in hands.

3 Likes

Seth Trimble going to win the Joey Baker Award for most forgotten man on that roster.

10 Likes

I dunno if RJ is a PG. His assist rate was pretty much the same last season when Love was on the court with him vs Love off the court. He did shoot a lot more without Love on the court. I do think Cadeau will do the bulk of the passing and assisting, and that will fit really well with RJ.

5 Likes

Yeah, feels like it could be a good match. Davis seems like he can play either position at the college level. Ideally, you’d like a bit more height for defense with the two of them playing together but it seems overcomable given how good they could be on the other end. Trimble is a little bigger, right?

Davis has tons of experience so can definitely play either position by now

6 Likes

Just saw Caleb Love re announced to Zona

7 Likes

Arizona just admitting that they are not as academically focused as Michigan :joy:

10 Likes

Heh, pretty funny: first guy I’ve noticed where he lowers their Torvik rating. From 15 to 19. But I like it for them. They needed a guard. I think he’s a better chucker than Krissa.

4 Likes

It’s too easy with this one.

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/TiptonEdits/status/1663638177058369539

2 Likes

Felder, McKenna, Mulready, and Sorber is a really good haul across Cooley’s first two classes added in with a nice group of incoming transfers as well. He’s gonna turn that ship around super quick.

7 Likes

They were talking about him on their board

4 Likes

I’m sure it must be very difficult being a Duke fan; top recruits flocking to your team year after year. Rough.

8 Likes

Pros of following Duke: they’re very good at basketball

Cons of following Duke: you’re most likely a D-bag

17 Likes

You either have to be happy being the asshole in the room or too dumb to realize that it’s you. Either way, that’s no life to live.

10 Likes

Well you have to accept being a nerd too Which I guess is fine

3 Likes