Outside UVa Recruiting

That screams UConn Nova Cuse St John’s, somebody up north. Get closer to home

1 Like

Good player but if the plan is to use Bond as more small ball 4, that’s just less minutes. I’d rather develop the young players we have.

3 Likes

He’s a do not contact tag. Also leaning towards going pro.

3 Likes

6 Likes

Trilly suggesting Providence a strong optiom for him. Dad played at Providence

2 Likes

I thought he was pretty good in the 2022 season. But he was Charmin soft this past year. So soft and deferential at the times his team needed him most. And he was by far the most talented player for Mooney.

3 Likes

You nailed it there. Exactly what I saw

3 Likes

12 Likes

Headed back down under. The Kiwi at Oak Hill we had talked about before. Didn’t quite live up to the hype from when he first arrived.

Dontae Russo-Nance, a Kiwi 4-star recruit, has signed a three-year deal with the Perth Wildcats, the team says. The 6’3 point guard - #83 on ESPN’s Class of 2023 rankings - will be a development player for #NBL24, before being elevated to a roster spot.

— Olgun Uluc (@OlgunUluc) May 27, 2023
7 Likes

Now that he’s back in NZ he’ll be a perfect, sneaky (down) under the radar get for uva

4 Likes

Cooper Flagg is who people thought Chet Holmgren could be … dude is crazy

5 Likes

Have never seen someone that big so good with both hands

2 Likes

And Flagg is from Maine. Just so folks are aware!

5 Likes

Yep. Forgot to @ you bro

2 Likes

They hoop in Maine? I thought the only sports they played in Maine were hockey and lobster toss.

2 Likes

Frustrated College Basketball GIF by NCAA March Madness

11 Likes

Thats cause Duke knows Flagg is the real prize here…

3 Likes

Guess Cayden hasn’t been checking the 6mo stock chart of the LifeWallet company (MSP Recovery).

4 Likes

I guess under NIL “recruiting the hardest” = “offering the most pay-to-play”.

2 Likes

Tyler Burton to Villanova and i think Cam Spencer to Miami?

https://twitter.com/Andrew__Slater/status/1663378419219070976

Also i know this 2024 guard slater is hinting at isnt Kon… but what if it is? More probable is Bliss to Nova/Glover to Nova or Karter Knox to Kentucky?

Edit: just realized he meant reclass. Probably Cadeau

5 Likes