Outside UVa Recruiting

I didn’t know he was involved with the Knicks. I saw the NBA lottery the other night and the Knicks representative was world wide wes. I was like huh. Makes sense though LOL

World Wide was the guy that approached Cal about Wagner2

1 Like

His “best friend” is the new Knicks president. Camden deep man

1 Like

One of our pg targets off the board

3 Likes

I highly doubt they were ever serious about Dillingham.

1 Like

Kentucky or us? I was being sarcastic about us

1 Like

Saw this international prospect is visiting Gonzaga and FSU in June. Super Jealous. We need to use our international recruiting connections to get athletes like this (A lot of them exist in those foreign branches)

1 Like

Former 5-star recruit was always Radford’s backup plan if they couldn’t get Malachi Poindexter.

11 Likes

Wow. I grew up in Radford. That’s going to be a shock moving there from the Philly area.

4 Likes
1 Like

That would be a bit of [jerk] move for him to go to Texas. We got annoyed at McKoy and Casey for going in-conference, and those guys were not even starters. Hunter was their best player. Going to Texas … I don’t know, dude. I’m all for player empowerment, and I suppose player empowerment enables some guys to let out their inner douche.

3 Likes

Well, Texas is kinda doing the same thing to the Big XII. Maybe it’s just a culture fit.

3 Likes

UNC gonna be stacked again
https://twitter.com/l_wade22/status/1530220452949413893?s=21&t=vc6zd8W2Cz2yaP2oxsnyaw

2 Likes

Final 4 or bust for them. Anything less will be falling short of expectations. Interested to see how Hubert does with that pressure

2 Likes

I don’t know. They weren’t very good last year so probably more of the same.

This continues to be a case where I simply disagree with the facts. Sorry, facts.

4 Likes

Don’t remember the exact date but from mid February on they were a top 5 team on Torvik. Want to say 3rd behind Kansas and Texas Tech. Obviously not a full year but a decent enough sample size to say they grew into a legitimately good team rather than a mediocre team that had a lucky tournament run.

2 Likes

These are the very facts that I reject.

4 Likes

It was indeed Texas:

For UNC, pre-tourney they were #28 on Torvik, so even if we discount the tourney performance as being an overestimate of their team strength (I don’t have an opinion on this), being at that level, returning 75% of your minutes, and then adding young talent and an experienced contributor is a recipe for a top-15 team.

1 Like

Am I the only one that immediately wants to know the $$ amounts when a high profile transfer commits? #HoozNosy Placing his o/u at $200K

8 Likes