Outside UVa Recruiting

The national writers are predictably hyping this up, too. What am I missing?

They were under .500 in the B-10, won a game in Dayton (Wyoming, who probably should’ve been in the NIT) and they got boat raced by St. Mary’s. What am I missing? Did they have injuries? Most of their guys (minus maybe maybe Geronimo) seem like they’ve been there a while. I guess I’m missing something…

2 Likes

They didn’t have Armaan Franklin …ducking now :slight_smile: .

3 Likes

why, is he shooting?

7 Likes

Serum114 for the kill shot

I should let this go, but this is why folks are getting excited about TJD coming back:

Listen to what Katz says: “the way they played defense early in the NCAA tournament”. That’s quite a qualifier… That essentially means that he thought they played good defense in the first half of the Wyoming game? A team ranked 67th in offensive efficiency?

What are we talking about here?

2 Likes

Lol transferred to Maryland for a year and then transferred back

5 Likes

I’ve heard of a few instances of that.

Immediately eligible both times though lol

1 Like

Just so shameless

11 Likes

Hmm, went to ruppsrafters because I thought that news would make for typically entertaining ruppsrafters reading. I had no idea how spicy it might be…

It’s nothing and he’s quickly shouted down but the seed has been planted. Here’s to hoping it grows into a California Redwood.

8 Likes

Love to see it. Wagner spending his year in the ACC is good for the conference

3 Likes

If he does in fact pick Louisville, UVA still won’t have signed a 5* but we will have found one that wants to play on one of UVA’s home courts.

Baby steps.

14 Likes

Fair tbh

Milt played with Kenny Payne, so yes shameless, but a little more justifiable.

3 Likes

Rupp Rafters is a great read right now

It really is.

Has been a fun board to visit ever since Shaedon Sharpe announced he was going to the draft instead of playing for kentucky.

Meltdown with infinite capacity

They also aren’t happy about this. Cal, like Nick Saban, is mad other SEC schools can now do what they did but are also realizing those other SEC schools can do it better lol

3 Likes

Turns out the kid whose dad and uncle played football at alabama and mom played hoops while also being the #1 alabama state player is NOT going to Alabama. #cashruleseverything

CREAM!

1 Like

Calipari Literally hired the Grandpa to get the son when he was at Memphis lol. The Kentucky Louisville banter on twitter is fun

1 Like

Check out the backstory of World Wide Wes.

1 Like