Outside UVa Recruiting

Be Tony Yourself is tough to do. I think TB is one of a kind

1 Like

Bizjack giving them the business for Butler!

2 Likes

https://www.google.com/amp/s/keepingitheel.com/2022/07/03/unc-basketball-recruiting-gg-jackson-heading-towards-de-committing/amp/

Would be nuts

7 Likes

If this is true I feel a lot better about my Hubert Davis short position

3 Likes

This…would please me.

3 Likes

Oh, my…

Sounds like they’ve decided they want more money from UNC

2 Likes

Tony making moves

5 Likes

And now same for Landers Nolley – got the waiver to play next year for Cincinnati. So the new rule seems to be one time free waiver, the next time you have to fill out a form.

4 Likes

Ahh, now I see why they kept an opening for ‘22. Haha

Nolley’s been in school 4 years, probably graduated. They made the grad transfer waiver less automatic but it’s still a thing.

7 Likes

Serious question: is London Johnson even playing this summer?

1 Like

Man I have asked this alot here. Does LJ even hoop anymore

6 Likes

Lol! Yeah, I meant to tag you.

3 Likes

It’s a really funny story that he can’t wait to tell people.

8 Likes

Loling. maybe he just GoFunds now

1 Like

Nah London’s a pro, just training this summer. Hasn’t played a minute of AAU. Remember the week he was supposed to announce and instead kept hyping his AAU event coming up? Never did either haha

Ironically, London not playing is at least partially responsible for Brandon Rechsteiner’s breakout. Brandon replaced him on his AAU team for the Bob Gibbons tournament and that’s where he started getting all the attention.

14 Likes

Thanks, that was one thing that made me ask the question: I saw Rechsteiner was on the team, and London wasn’t.

Somebody really needs to help London with the whole “making public announcements and then never following through” thing. Obviously he’s a kid - so ultimately whatever - but might be good to break that habit at some point.

4 Likes

They seem scared lol

12 Likes