Outside UVa Recruiting

I’m skeptical of all of them. Tony’s just the one I pay the most attention to.

My favorites? I’d have to think on it. I liked Jay Wright as a model for some of my Tony quibbles, but he wasn’t w/o flaws.

• play slow, methodical, patterned offenses w/o being DFL as some sort of badge of honor
  • embrace self promotion / team promotion as a necessary evil of the game

Few has done amazing things for that program but … well, trying to keep it on court. Maybe I’ll came back to this after dinner / Saul…

Gonna have to google this…

4 Likes

I’ve spent way too much time skimming thru opposing fan message boards over the years and I gotta say pretty much all of them think this same thing. I blame it on poor coverage. Fans mostly don’t know what their coaches are up to, or how things are shifting…so they go from thinking they’re about to get a player to oh no he’s gone without picking up on the developments in between.

12 Likes
4 Likes

No chance I was getting near “glaciation.” Learn something new every day.

1 Like

That’s amazing. Had no idea

3 Likes

yall wanna go deep on the Grand Solar Minimum now?

1 Like

Completely forgot about those tapes. How was he not fired?

Can someone explain this to me? Im stupid. I see there is some reading but its not recruiting related and therefore I won’t read it.

3 Likes

Kid is from West Lafayette too. Hope Villanova goes all in here in regards to ElMarko.

4 Likes

The edit era is dead! Long live the “posing with your dog” era:

15 Likes

That’s such an upgrade. Will be pulling for this pioneer.

7 Likes

Definitely not going to VT

Maybe I’m giving the Hokies too much credit, but the million offers could also be a brand recognition move. They haven’t landed the moon and stars yet but they make a lot of lists

5 Likes

If Hansberry ends up at VT I’m going to be really sad.

2 Likes

They do get a lot of visits too. GG Jackson even visited VT. And I guess it helps with relationship building?

3 Likes

is the walking tour video at Tech led by cow? @AnonymooseHoo and take you by a bass pond?

3 Likes

So that YouTube channel does indeed have a VATECH walking tour but I figured sharing it would get me a longer ban than the fact that I’m a matriculating grad Student in Durham

2 Likes

Assume set to Metallica for the 50 minutes. offering immunity if you wanna share

2 Likes

Might need the UN to come and clean up the crimes about to be committed against me for sharing this

2 Likes

Fresh not a huge hater of Va Tech or whatever but first minutes looks like a blue collar crime penetentiary for old school crooks like Madoff or some shit. Also havent spent anytime there so correct me if I am wrong

2 Likes