Outside UVa Recruiting

But how does this affect our chances with Henry cole… I mean TJ Power?

5 Likes

They may get DeShawn Harris Smith too. Selling him on being a point guard (no one else recruiting DHS as a pg). They’ve completely given up on ElMarko

1 Like

Just digging through the Adidas stats. Which isn’t simple. You have to know players numbers because in many cases like Kaiser’s they have the wrong names listed. Anyway, Kaiser really dropped off in July.

in 9 games he averaged 13.8 points on 35.3 FG% and 27.3 from 3.

8 Likes

long may it continue at maryland

7 Likes

Why I’m OK with him being a twerp.

3 Likes

What could have been. Only if he had the grades.

2 Likes

Based on the reasons he transferred from VT… I think if he had gone to UVa, he would’ve transferred as well. So I don’t see this as a miss.

1 Like

Baby pump mvp of the H.S. side of Lillard’s camp (Buchanan robbed)

1 Like

Were we ever really recruiting him?

I believe he was the kid HGN mentioned instate that they wanted in HS but then saw the grades and backed out. Grades were also an issue the 2nd time around when he entered the portal

1 Like

That looks like a promo for “5 Nights At Freddy’s: Surviving College Park.”

5 Likes

Fun fact. Turtles don’t have teeth. Or balls.

5 Likes

Neither do Hokies

4 Likes

One I really wanted early on.

1 Like

somethins goin on out there…

4 Likes

Looks like Gapare is going to UMass. Several crystal balls pointing in their direction at the moment

3 Likes
1 Like

Is anyone actually recruiting Bronny James? He’s a '23 like all these other folks but it just looks like a list of blue bloods he mentioned in an interview as dream schools when he was a freshman but no actual buzz about him.

1 Like