Please! Fire Coach Thompson!

Coach Thompson hasn’t done anything to help this program! Every single player on her team has declined. It is sad to watch. UVA WBB team needs a new coaching team.

4 Likes

I’ll take half of the money to coach UVA. I don’t think I’ll do worse than this.

1 Like

GT is on a 47-11 run.

The damn ramblin wreck ran the hoos over threw it in reveres and hit them again for good measure.

3 Likes

I don’t think the ladies are going to win another game this season.

2 Likes

Should be top 10 program year in year out

7 Likes

Fact was a powerhouse and a dynasty before UConn was in diapers

5 Likes

I support this @RainStorm

4 Likes

Next coach has got a mountain to climb. Program has been barely functional.

3 Likes

Launch Tina Thompson into the sun for all I care she just can’t keep coaching the UVA women’s basketball team

4 Likes

They aren’t. VT will blow them out by 60+!

1 Like

And Geno spent a little time coaching in UHall before UConn!

2 Likes

The rebuild is gonna be brutal. Got to find some who bleeds orange and blue and will fight to see the program restored or a young n hungry up amd comer determined to make a name.

1 Like

Tammy Reiss is my pick.

13 Likes

Every time Phony

2 Likes

100% Reiss should be first and 2nd call

2 Likes

She’s the one and I don’t think she would blink!

1 Like

Glad to see some damaged relationships being repaired…

7 Likes

That’s good. Dawn’s never coming back to Charlottesville but the image of Uva mending a bridge is huge to inspire others who may want to come back.

6 Likes

Why not? I’m not familiar with the backstory/drama here.

1 Like

She was upset with the way the school handled firing Debbie Ryan. But that’s not what’s keeping her away now. She has a potential dynasty at South Carolina and just inked the 2nd highest paying contract in WBB. No way she leaves that to rebuild UVa. They arent sniffing the 1.2 mil she’s getting

4 Likes