**Positive** Transfer Portal Thread

Not really sure. The channel name is Matt Palumbo who was a manager up until this year. He’s now a grad assistant at George Mason. Could be another manager who has access to that account

1 Like

Absolutely. Anyone who has come even close to playing high major college basketball could walk into any gym in the country and absolutely dominate

6 Likes

Those practice highlights are fascinating. Although I couldn’t help just watching Igor the whole time. I don’t understand how he didn’t get more playing time, haha. But we’ve had that convo one billions times already. Hope he sticks around.

4 Likes

I know people say Traudt will replace him but I’m going to be very disappointed if Igor leaves. 6’10/225 with wing skills and high level shooting ability don’t grow on trees. His ceiling seems sky high

8 Likes

Personality fit for Tony:
Samford freshman Wesley Cardet just entered the portal.

Cardet, a 6’6” guard averaged 8.1 points, and 4.6 rebounds per game on 41% shooting. Former top 100 recruit out of high school.

4 Likes

I don’t think it’s an either/or with Traudt & Igor. They could play together.

2 Likes

Did we recruit him? That name sounds familiar

Whoa… I feel like I might need to start a new thread about the practice footage…

Serious question - Is there any chance this comes down from youtube? Like, do I need to duck out of work right now and go watch this?

3 Likes

I assume Nixon got permission before tweeting it out, seems like someone from the managers or staff put it together. I think you’re fine but if you want an excuse to take an 11 minute break here it is lol

3 Likes

Assuming Igor can play the 4. Which he has the size for he just hasn’t done it in comptition. But no reason the rotation of the future couldn’t be something like:

Johnson-McKneely-Murray-Igor-Traudt

Bond
Dunn
Yet to be recruited back up big

2 Likes

Have a hard time seeing Taine playing over bond. Leon is gonna be an elite defender by year 2

2 Likes

I have an easy time seeing just about any outcome among the Taine, Bond, and Dunn group lol I was just throwing out one possible scenario where Traudt and Igor work together. Could easily be Bond starts and Taine comes of the bench. Or Dunn starts and Bond transfers. Just a wide range of outcomes among those 3. Hopefully 2 of them turn into All ACC caliber players.

1 Like

Not sure how they see it, but I think Taine is more prized for his offense vs Bond w defense

2 Likes

With so many of our FR and the HS commits in the pipeline being as versatile as they are, and most being good shooters, outside of PG we’ll be pretty “position-less”. Because of that, I’m not sure we need to debate player X means player Y won’t play much.

5 Likes

Just entered the portal. His 3pt shooting trajectory over his career gives me hope for Armaan.

Another solid 3pt shooter. Lots of names entering today/in the last two hours. Still waiting for Justin Lewis from Marquette LOL

1 Like
22 Likes

Always seemed Carson was a good kid and super engaged during games. Bummer it didn’t work out, but very curious to see where he ends up

18 Likes

Good luck to Carson. Clearly wasn’t really a fit here. Now we have an open scholly to work with

6 Likes

With a scholarship ‘officially’ opened now wonder if we try to bring someone in on a visit this weekend, or if we are still at the playing the field stage? I go back to something HGN said the other day that once reach out information is public it’s usually days old……

6 Likes