**Positive** Transfer Portal Thread

He wanted to test the nba waters and Scott Drew couldn’t wait so he used his schollie on transfer additions. Also his role was diminishing for them.

1 Like

Withdrew from the draft. In the portal

1 Like

Wish we’d go after that dude but I doubt it

Duke in contact. Illinois fans hoping it shows Jaden Schutt that Duke at any moment can over-recruit him and leave a bad taste in his mouth/he heads back to Illinois. Do they not realize Duke took 3 guards in 2023? Duke overrecruits kids before those overrecruited kids even commit

3 Likes

He was an B1G all academic, know for his defense and culture contributions, and 41% 3pt shooter. ughhh

Kentucky also a factor. Two former Illinois assistants on Kentucky’s staff recently hired.

2 Likes

This guy also a late entry into the portal. 38% from 3 (38-100 from 3 on the dot). Had 18-11 in leading his team to a close game vs Duke. 6’6 wing.

3 Likes

Tafara replacement?

3 Likes

Stats are ok but maybe a better option than Caffaro.

He is Mamadi Diakite idc about the stats LOL. I wanted him out of HS and I want him now. And we need a more seasoned mamadi type who still has a few years left.

2 Likes

Alright then. Definitely sounds better than Caffaro and maybe gives Sheds some run.

3 Likes

Seems very raw offensively but I like the rebounding and block numbers

2 Likes

He sure works for me

Yeah if he’s raw offensively and a stud in rebounding and blocks then he is DEFINITELY a Mamadi clone. Although Mamadi had atleast some touch. We talked about Gueye a few weeks/months back, and hope we pursue.

He probably has a handler and wants starter minutes