Post Game- Syracuse

And I know people have been mad at Goodman online for his rankings but he’s not an actual AP voter and he just uses his own random criteria (like you have to beat someone good to be ranked) and sticks to it. I don’t really care for uva fans on Twitter berating him about it, he’s made it clear all along what he’s doing. I don’t want to be one of these crybaby fanbases like Duke or big blue nation, just ignore the noise

3 Likes

I agree with ignore it. However I think it’s pretty obvious he’s just trolling with his ranking now even though he might hide behind his “own criteria” excuse.

1 Like

I noticed it last night. Sam was looking like World B. Free out there.

4 Likes

I also shot with a little more arc against a zone that came out high. Just allows for more shot attempts when you’re not WIDE open. Zone defenders tend to close out more slowly too.

1 Like

What to give this more likes purely because of the World B Free reference. Huge!

1 Like

yes man. Great call there with WBF

2 Likes

Showing my age :joy:.

2 Likes

World B Free. That’s a good one. Lol. Dragon is right on UVA attacking the zone. I can remember playing Cuse and getting really pissed watching the guys just throw it around on the outside. Great game plan and great execution!

4 Likes