Pre-season 2022

So looks like State sitting out. Oof

Likely Mich/Duke OSU/UVA

Probably correct. OSU and Duke played last year

Hoping they want to give Duke a chance to avenge their loss to OSU, but I’m happy with either opponent

4 Likes

Honestly, same. Both are decent top 25-ish teams that won’t be boring matchups but also won’t steamroll us.

3 Likes

Although Mich is predicted to be far better than OSU so they’ll stick us with @ Mich so poor, young Duke can face the easier game, ya’ll know how the ACC likes to do us

2 Likes

You got it

Thanks to @Foresthoo for helping me keep my streak of refreshing hoops twitter going, from last night. :joy:

3 Likes

Duke gets OSU

Welp, like I said, ACC will scew us. OSU at Duke LOL

We get @ Mich, predicted to be 1 or 2 in the BIG

1 Like

We’re gonna really have to gel to make the postseason again

2 Likes

Kind of a brutal non-con. Especially for any of us who were hoping for a glide-path for the youngins. Houston; 2 of UCLA, Illinois, and Baylor; and now Michigan. Who else?

5 Likes

After the Italian trip, I like going to UM. Should be a fantastic trip. Also, not worried about the MCAAs this year - we may not be a F4 quality team, but we are certainly sweet 16, E8 quality.

1 Like

Kadin vs Dickinson will be fun plus our old friend the Princeton transfer will be running the point for them. They will rely a lot on freshmen so getting them early is good

4 Likes

Haven’t we all been begging for a higher quality OOC schedule - now we are complaining about getting exactly what we wanted?! only UVA

18 Likes

We have as experienced of a team as we ever will, even if we lack the talent that we’ve had in the past. Good opportunity for us

5 Likes

I want it to be exactly right. Just like Goldilocks.

I mean, to be fair, I complain all the time about Tony hating streaming the Blue/White, but if Tony came to my place and woke me up in the middle of the night and forced me to watch practice film, I probably wouldn’t care for that either.

Happy medium.

2 Likes

LOVE IT. Two great public schools. Great test for Kadin early in the season. Reece will tear their guards apart.

Gonna be a test of our shooting cuz I think we’ll be have to do a lot of Drive+Kick because of Dickinson waiting at the rim.

1 Like

If you’re Goldilocks, who is Dave?

4 Likes

Heh, will have to ponder that one. Fwiw, Goodman has us on Tues Nov 29:

2 Likes

Looking at the matchups - ACC 8-6?

ACC always underperforms in this thing. I’ll say Big Ten 8-6

3 Likes