Pre-season 2022

No worries Maine. At least you warned everyone that it was not technically preseason content. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

And there it is!! As Fresh said, UVA has “nice guys”… We need Dawgs too!

2 Likes

Anybody seen any updates on Reece this summer? I know initially there was a rumor he was going to be working with Armaan and Kihei with Altizer, but having not seen him any of the videos or pictures posted, seems like that’s unlikely. I’m assuming he got home to spend some time with family, but was just curious whether he’d been spotted in any pick-up games or anything. Been so quiet.

4 Likes

He told me hes back in Cville as of about early June. I need to check on our guy Reece‼️

5 Likes

Also Damin proly hiding him. smartly

2 Likes

Dying to see some Reece and Armaan footage. I need like a 5 minute video of each one just shooting catch and shoot 3s.

4 Likes
19 Likes

Man, HGN always delivers!

Also, that gym is very Miami.

3 Likes

haha Nah somebody had sent that to me on twitter

5 Likes

Is this Leon Bond at the Ty Jerome camp?

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CeyqfpfgPiL/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Nah.

I think I saw Isaac McKneely in the background of a CBS19 video on their website. (Sorry if this has already been mentioned somewhere here.)

Edit: Not so sure any more that it was IM.

1 Like

Does look like him

The picture of Ty with the Hagans kid is worth the click alone.

6 Likes

Jackpot!

1 Like

Jackpot have size 10 shoes? That lil dude is a trip and cool as they come

4 Likes

The disrespect lol. But it also shows how brand is perceived and how the media just hates UVA.

2 Likes

When the is the last time any of those guys won the ACC? Let alone how many of them have a natty

1 Like

Boeheim? Here’s the flow chart to determine whether you want to play for Boeheim:

Is your name Boeheim?

Could you convince a confused old man that you might be a Boeheim? (I.e., are you Joe Girard?)

Do you enjoy playing behind Boeheims and getting ridiculed on the way out the door?

If yes to any of the above, then you may want to play for Boeheim.

17 Likes

But if you are NOT internationally known are you Rob Base?

13 Likes