Reece up to 33% from 3

8 Likes

Reece

3 Likes

10 Dimes!!!

1 Like

eleven

3 Likes

I had no idea it was that many. Thatā€™s amazing.

1 Like

Reece 11

1 Like

13 Likes

Reece!! played beautifully. Just dropped dimes all game. No frills

3 Likes

Didnā€™t watch the game yet, but it didnā€™t look like REECE!! took many shots. Did he pass on open looks, or was the game plan to attack off the bounce? Was a bit surprised to see 0-0 from 3. Thanks

He just controlled the game from start to finish - 11 assists and 8 other passes to wide open teammates who missed - should have been about 15 assists. Imagine if he played with shooters and scorers? Looking forward to it.

2 Likes

Reece will have a triple double before he leaves Charlottesville, book it

11 Likes

they did seem to REALLY pressure him outside the arc. iā€™m sure he could have found a tough three here or there, but it was not a situation where he was passive to move it to other guys. Seems like LVL noticed the recent trend and decided they would not let Reece beat them with threes whatsoever.

which will the categories be is the real question. assists, rebounds, steal triple double would be pretty cool

6 Likes

He just ran the team. Someone hear noted that Kihei was running the baseline and offense and I think that opened things up for Reece!! to run the team from the top.

Play of the game second half was Kadin ball screen for Reese- pick n roll- Reece hits Jayden at FT line and Jayden redirect to Kadin for the oop

7 Likes
5 Likes

The ā€œno food or drinks in the arenaā€ play of the game

4 Likes

I thought Reece was very proactive about probing off of curls and getting his guy on his hip, which then opened up pocket pass opportunities to the bigs. Really good job using Louisvilleā€™s aggressiveness against them.

2 Likes

Hes getting very comfortable with what he wants to do. Sneaky long and quicker first step and hop than defenders realise until its in person I think. Adding strength etc

3 Likes