Scrimmage live stream attempt

Kody hitting threes consistently. Is this a new development or a “Wilkins dropping 14 in the blue-white game giving me hope he will be more than an energy glue guy” thing?

1 Like

His shot looks refined. Higher release and quicker

3 Likes

Reece with a sneaky lay-in 1 v 3

2 Likes

Good. He won’t be a starter but I stand by believing that he is nowhere near as bad as the gorupthink on message boards think he is. He looked good as a sophomore who is expected to be a 4 year player and last year was health issues.

9 Likes

Reece with the mid range J

3 Likes

He was miscast as a guard. Should always have a 3/4 instead of a 2/3

3 Likes

He’s going to be solid off the bench I’d put money on that. If he can shoot 35ish % from 3 than he’ll be downright valuable

2 Likes

Sounds like Reece is balling. Be still my heart

5 Likes

Kody has looked very Kody-like outside of the made threes. Really bad passing. A couple of should have been TOs.

2 Likes

Another Reece transition. Followed by a Carson 3 on the other end in the corner.

4 Likes

We just need him for solid defense and to hit open theees at a reasonable clip

3 Likes

Kody out rebounded by Jadyn to give up an offensive board. Then fouled him to send him to the line. Timeout calls and Tony immediately talking to Kody.

Nice Carson!

1 Like

Any points from Igor?

Hope we let him run opportunistically.

1 Like

But Kody with another open 3.

Igor had a deep three and one down low. Had another three that was in and out.

Kihei hits a three.

Beekman with a steal then another nice mid range in transition. Think he has 5 steals on the day at least.

5 Likes

Beekman gets Igor switched to him on d. Takes him to the bucket and gets the foul.

Igor now getting yelled “Sooner” by coaches after he throws a pass down low (results in a foul but should have been a bucket. Let’s temper our expectations folks.

Jadyn with a clean block on Kadin. Then works Kadin on the other end for an easy bucket.

2 Likes

Im still angry about the streaming situation but my anger is lessened with what appears to be a clean transition to Reece being our guy/lead guard. Bodes well for the season. Hope kihei can buy into his new less ball-dominant role for the future.

8 Likes

Sounds like the takeaway is that Jayden is as good as advertised

7 Likes