Scrimmage live stream attempt

Jackie on 247 is doing a comment here and there.

I just want to see the Reece Armaan Taine lineup followed by @Hoohoohoo commenting about how the white team is raining 3s.

Reece had a nice dribble drive with Kihei off the court. With Kihei on its more of the pass around the perimeter type play with zero cuts.

Reece guarding Igor a bunch. Igor seems a little tentative / slow. Taine had a couple nice drives. Gardner great in the post.

2 Likes

This could be my bitterness talking (narrator: it’s definitely Haney’s bitterness), but if they’re not even gonna allow LRA to stream, just sack up and lock the door. As it sits, it’s a thumb in the eye to non local fans.

5 Likes

Gardner out in transition on a long rebound. Gets to the line.

1 Like

I feel validated in someone else typing that out. The ball moves with more intent without kihei.

3 Likes

Igor with a three from Ty-land

5 Likes

The thing is, we absolutely could have the same perimeter shooting. We just gotta play Taine, Igor, and Carson and let them develop/be patient through their road bumps.

1 Like

Kody hits a three despite uninspiring offensive set. Reece out and the offense looks stagnant again. Perimeter passing and not much else.

1 Like

I am stunned that an athletic department that is generally poor with fan engagement is poor with fan engagement in this instance as well

3 Likes

So far it seems like the standouts are Reece Kadin and Jayden. Armaan not forcing or doing too much. Taine also as advertised. Igor taking time to adjust. No surprises so far. Wish I could watch…

3 Likes

Non sarcastically here … I am surprised that they told LRA not to stream. There’s one level of stubbornness not to stream it themselves, and there’s a higher level of stubbornness to tell someone else not to use their cell phone to record. (Unless this was just the JPJ yellow vests)

5 Likes
3 Likes

Anything from Carson yet??

No. One drive stuffed at the rim but really no attempts. He’s not had any space to shoot to be fair though.

Switching up teams.

White = Kihei, McCorkle, Jadyn, Caffaro, Igor, Nixon
Blue = the rest

1 Like

I’m not usually this guy, and I know Jayden is a load, but Igor may have some work to do on D before we trust him out there.

Watching these clips feels like I did watching scrambled soft core on skinemax when I was a kid.

Not supposed to see these. So taboo.

4 Likes

Kadin takes a Jadyn charge after a Kody 3.

1 Like
2 Likes